Tenet - Cast Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I think Gosling is one of the most talented actors of his generation. He does so much with so little and he's got that special charm. I hope he and Nolan will work together someday soon.

I'd fully expect a left field casting choice or two, as he typically does.

Would love to see him reunite with Sir Ken tbh.£

Ryan Gosling (Nolan seems to like him, or at least the films he made with Chazelle, and he desperately needs some hits).
And the usual 3 I want in every Nolan movie:
Tom Hardy
Christian Bale
Gary Oldman
Last edited by Lionheart on January 27th, 2019, 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Virgo wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 9:50 am

Would love to see him reunite with Sir Ken tbh.£
I know you meant Branagh, but that reminded me that I would also love to see Watanabe back with Nolan.

David Duchovny
Gillian Anderson

Master Virgo wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 9:50 am
Steve Carrell ala Robin Williams in Insomnia?

Hugh Grant’s gained a lot of goodwill recently as well.

The one actor I really want to come back for this film is Michael Caine. Legend and all, Nolan's lucky charm.

After that, I'd want mostly fresh faces, people Nolan hasn't worked with before. But strangely enough, I'm not keen on the idea of Nolan working with Gosling. If Nolan goes with another male lead, I'd hope for at least someone more charismatic. But that's just my opinion, and I'd still be 200% excited.

EDIT: After watching this recent interview, I think Anne Hathaway definitely wants to work with Nolan again. I sure wouldn't mind, she's great.

Kirsten Dunst
Amanda Seyfried

Nolan62 wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 5:03 pm
Kirsten Dunst
Amanda Seyfried
Ew.

I don't think he needs to do stunt casting anymore, or at least fill his movies with big name casts. I think he tends to sell his films on the concepts alone so I would like him to work with more relative unknowns/up and comers. I do enjoy him pigeonholing Michael Caine in various roles though, I would really really like to see him work with Jim Carrey though, that casting idea for his Hughes movie was genius.