TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Mulholland-Jr wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 10:18 pm

I couldn't help but read that as Droopy. Image

If they have a romance, it's impossible for it to be between Washington and Debicki... the difference of size between the two is too big (1,75m for Washington and 1,90m for Debicki).

Collins wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 11:40 pm
If they have a romance, it's impossible for it to be between Washington and Debicki... the difference of size between the two is too big (1,75m for Washington and 1,90m for Debicki).
Yeah, that makes it impossible!!!! lmao

:facepalm:

Movie magic always solves the issue of height discrepancies. Look at Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Cruise. They have lifts in their shoes and sometimes they even make full sets to give them a whole floor where they're a step taller than the ladies. Happens all the time.

Off topic: I wonder if we'll get the title and more casting news by Friday.

Jesus, this community is booming!

Do you guys know about fan forums about other directors?

Angus wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 12:14 am
Movie magic always solves the issue of height discrepancies. Look at Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Cruise. They have lifts in their shoes and sometimes they even make full sets to give them a whole floor where they're a step taller than the ladies. Happens all the time.

Off topic: I wonder if we'll get the title and more casting news by Friday.
If Nolan really want to make a romance, I don't think he will choose 2 actors with that difference of size. Just my opinion.

LOl! First of all it’s a movie, they have their tricks.
Although I’d like to see something like that, it’s just like the idea of Nolan making a musical. Not happening.

Edit: this post was way off point lol but I'm keeping it.
Last edited by Tarssauce on March 21st, 2019, 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Collins wrote:
As someone with a taller wife I resent this line of thought.

Oku wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 5:28 pm
:lol: at the Twitter reply "Green Lantern Corps??"
Please no

Collins wrote:
I don't see any love part in this film. And If there is some sort of that, not between the leaders. Maybe a leader with a secundary to complement him.