TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 11:50 pm
KEM wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 10:46 pm
Just got out of my 10th viewing!!!
Don't you mean your Teneth viewing? Heh heh..
Haha yessir!!

KEM wrote:
see now you`re just flexing on me KEM, pls have mercy.

KEM
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 3:00 pm
KEM wrote:
see now you`re just flexing on me KEM, pls have mercy.
You’ll get there one day!!! Maybe we could all band together to smuggle you into the US for a viewing...

natalie wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 6:55 pm
Came across this old interview and still is so relevant...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/ ... ing-760897
I still can't believe he doesn't have a phone. There's nothing wrong with it but not having at least a flip phone or something for calls just seems wild to me.

speedy117 wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 12:01 am
natalie wrote:

I still can't believe he doesn't have a phone. There's nothing wrong with it but not having at least a flip phone or something for calls just seems wild to me.
It's almost too pretentious haha. The no e-mail thing doesn't make sense when you have to like register for certain things, so I dunno really heh.

By the way, I am the proud owner of a flip phone myself. Never want a Smartphone.
Last edited by MuffinMcFluffin on September 18th, 2020, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

speedy117 wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 12:01 am
natalie wrote:

yea...i am sure he has a flip phone or something. he just doesnt want people to rely on that for primary mode of communication.

What is your favorite part of the filmmaking process? Preproduction, production, postproduction, something else?

I really like the whole spread of it and the variety of it. I think if I had to choose, I would say sound mixing — I would think that’s the most fun there is.

Classic Nolan trolling.

I have watched this movie 5 times in the theater and I would’ve loved to see it a couple of more times because the soundtrack and action sequences are amazing and the cinematography is beautiful but I honestly can’t handle the cringey dialogue that was written for Kat and Sator.

I physically cringe harder and harder at every new viewing every time Kat mentions her son every other line or Sator talking like a corny villain from the 1950’s that we’ve already seen a million times before and laughed at.

At the 5th time I had to look away from the screen when Kat and The Protagonist have their conservation in the dinner scene where she says Sator is controlling her and the cliche music kicks in. Or when Sator says with a cartoonish accent that if he can’t have her, no one else can. Oh god, it’s all so bad.
Last edited by Retskrad on September 18th, 2020, 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.