TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
Law
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 6:06 am
MMFR wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 3:23 am
BTW, I think in the first pic, they are in a Mumbai hotel because I remember Pattinson wearing this in Mumbai's set photos.
I think the first pic is for the magazine itself, not from the film

Ace

The caption on the Esquire article says it’s from the film. Also tags Warner Bros as the copyright owner.

Look like debicki is the bad guy

Last edited by JohnnyTheKid on May 28th, 2020, 8:42 am, edited 5 times in total.

Forum Pro
Law
Ace wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 8:27 am

The caption on the Esquire article says it’s from the film. Also tags Warner Bros as the copyright owner.
He has spoken

There were rumours early last year that Debicki's character was influenced by Eva Marie Saint in North by Northwest :shock:

so anyone have any ideas why so much action is happening in the corridors of the building Pattinson and JDW walk into with briefcase for a seemingly cordial case brief? Is it a training course or a setup? Because according to their outfits those scenes precede the scene in the hotel room discussing the time inversion

Ace
Where is this quote from? :lol:

Last edited by Ace on May 28th, 2020, 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

intersteIIarx wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 9:20 am

so anyone have any ideas why so much action is happening in the corridors of the building Pattinson and JDW walk into with briefcase for a seemingly cordial case brief? Is it a training course or a setup? Because according to their outfits those scenes precede the scene in the hotel room discussing the time inversion
wtf I've never seen that scene of Robert running

speedy117 wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 10:35 am
intersteIIarx wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 9:20 am

wtf I've never seen that scene of Robert running
Are you watching closely?

are you referencing The Prestige or do you really mean it? :lol: