TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
antovolk wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 4:16 am
Jax_Teller wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 2:29 am
Apparently, the stay at home extension in LA wasn't properly reported and isn't actually what is going to happen? Wait and see.
Indeed, so we're back to where we were:

Meanwhile NATO is lobbying Cuomo to allow NY reopenings in Phase 3, late June https://deadline.com/2020/05/new-york-c ... 202932910/
Phew!

If/When Cuomo gives the okay for NY theaters to open in phase 3, that's when I think WB will move full steam ahead.

UK won't be opening cinemas in July. Just seen it on Sky News :roll:

cobble engineering wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 1:12 pm
Next year then. :evil:

Not quite right.

Vue, a major UK cinema chain, is now crafting rules to open by July 4.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 2:14 pm
Not quite right.

Vue, a major UK cinema chain, is now crafting rules to open by July 4.
Yeah I saw that earlier it got my hopes up. At the government press conference however they showed some sort of graph apparently and it said cinemas will not be allowed to open in July. The journalist John Craig from Sky News pointed it out and mentioned it otherwise I would never have spotted it. Im gutted!

The plan by Vue is for what they will do if/when they're allowed to open by law, it doesn't have any bearing on when they will actually re-open.

EDIT: Also, re: the above- From what I've seen of the UK press releases tonight so far, cinemas are not mentioned in the section on the "Stage 3" planned for July 4th at the earliest; but they're nothing explicitly saying they won't be included either, it's just that the examples of applicable venues given are "hairdressers, restaurants, and places of worship". Maybe I've missed something but as far as I can see it's still all up in the air until the time actually comes, the situation is so fast-moving. We'll find out when we find out, the cinema chains are making plans for what to do when they do re-open but it's clear they haven't been given even a conditional date either, so far.

Still nothing?