TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

:wtf:

I was going to yell why posting old stuff then I realized there's sth different

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 7:40 am
I was going to yell why posting old stuff then I realized there's sth different
Interesting. Is that motion blur around JDW on purpose?

Some totally random person posted a weirdly edited version of that image... if we could at least see that it is from an official source, then it would be interesting, but this way it's just a poorly Photoshopped version of the original.

true

It makes no sense. Everything is the same in the two picture except for JDW. There are people in the background whose footsteps are the same. Not only his face, and the angle of his head are different, but he covers his watch and his suit has natural wrinkles that are a little different. I think this is official-ish, because I don't think there's more manipulation then putting another version of him from the photoshoot over the original, and I strongly believe that the blurry "shadow" is from the original photo. I'm (let's say) 75% sure that this is not a fanmade stuff.
Time-freezing technology confirmed :D

quervo wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 6:29 pm
It makes no sense. Everything is the same in the two picture except for JDW. There are people in the background whose footsteps are the same. Not only his face, and the angle of his head are different, but he covers his watch and his suit has natural wrinkles that are a little different. I think this is official-ish, because I don't think there's more manipulation then putting another version of him from the photoshoot over the original, and I strongly believe that the blurry "shadow" is from the original photo. I'm (let's say) 75% sure that this is not a fanmade stuff.
Time-freezing technology confirmed :D
Or maybe Parkinsons is a side-effect of time travel, like what happened to Marty McFly

quervo wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 9:53 am
Hmmm...
2014: a Nolan-movie about gravitational waves and a new design of black holes.
2016: discovery of gravitational waves.
2019: first photo of a black hole, corroborating the Nolan/Thorne design.

2020: a Nolan-movie about time manipulation.
2022: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
2025: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I have to re-think this...
2020: a Nolan-movie about a bunch of people wearing masks and time running backwards.
2020:
also 2020: https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg ... s-in-time/