TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/ent ... 300299.cms

I posted about this awhile back in the cast thread but actor, Denzil Smith, is ,in fact, in the cast playing Dimple's husband. The article won't let me copy and paste for some reason, but in it he mentions that he plays a "powerful and well-connected" arms dealer. He only filmed scenes with JDW.

While cast members John David Washington and Robert Pattinson were also a part of the Mumbai schedule, Denzil had scenes only with the former. “I shot for an intense scene with John, which is an important part of the narrative. John was amazed to meet me as his father’s name is also Denzel (award-winning American actor-filmmaker Denzel Washington) as he had never met another actor by the same name. He is a diligent and committed actor and most of all, he is a lovely person,” Denzil concludes.
can't wait to read this on trivia section of tvtropes again someday

Pratham wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 2:08 am
radewart wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 12:09 am
https://fenilandbollywood.blogspot.com/ ... obert.html

"It was 7 am when Nolan appeared on the set. Dressed in a crisp blue shirt, wearing a marigold garland and a teeka, the filmmaker sipped on his coffee while giving instructions to cinematographer Hoyte van Hoytema and leading man John David Washington. The shot was fairly simple — Washington attends a call on his basic cellphone, dumps the box of the phone in a bin as he walks through the market place.

Two days in the city and it was evident that he had picked up a few words of Hindi as Nolan hollered, "Chaliye," marking the commencement of shoot.
Hilarious stuff
I just can't stop laughing at "Chaliye".

I still don't understand how this Spectre remake is gonna make any money :twisted:

Remember that time when Nolan was making a new movie called Tenet and there was a teaser trailer and stuff? Those were good times.

Angus wrote:
September 27th, 2019, 10:10 am
Remember that time when Nolan was making a new movie called Tenet and there was a teaser trailer and stuff? Those were good times.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Hustler wrote:
September 27th, 2019, 5:38 pm
Angus wrote:
September 27th, 2019, 10:10 am
Pics or it didn't happen.
None of it is or was real. It's all in our heads.

The latter has Washington's still-unnamed character, after inhaling from an oxygen mask, in the far corner of a room. Moving forward, he inspects a bullet hole before moving on and inspecting a second - both of which can be seen in the seemingly bullet-proof glass of a window. He then once again inspects the first before, also, ultimately returning his original starting position.
I like that they're clearly describing the fan-made version :facepalm: