TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Is the internet and social media so naive and ignorant that a minor post here will lead an influx of torrenting Tenet ? C'mon .. we are not making a habit or breaking a habit here..

the post here (which is as mentioned just for information and record) changes nothing.

Moreover, the site just mentions about a pirated copy being available. It is not re-directing to a torrent site or carrying the option to do so.

Stop making everything an issue and getting offended by

It is just a news as similar to - https://thenextweb.com/insights/2020/01 ... k-pirated/

People who always rely on torrent copies are destined to be torrent-ing with or without a post here. and those who don't, wont bother as always. As simple as that.

Off topic but we can do better than pretending this is the most virtuous corner of the internet when almost everyone here gets excited to watch and discuss Nolan movie prologues the way it was meant to be watched. lol.

666kalpa wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 11:59 pm
Is the internet and social media so naive and ignorant that a minor post here will lead an influx of torrenting Tenet ? C'mon .. we are not making a habit or breaking a habit here..

the post here (which is as mentioned just for information and record) changes nothing.

Moreover, the site just mentions about a pirated copy being available. It is not re-directing to a torrent site or carrying the option to do so.

It is just a news as similar to - https://thenextweb.com/insights/2020/01 ... k-pirated/

People who always rely on torrent copies are destined to be torrent-ing with or without a post here. and those who don't, wont bother as always. As simple as that.

Off topic but we can do better than pretending this is the most virtuous corner of the internet when almost everyone here gets excited to watch and discuss Nolan movie prologues the way it was meant to be watched. lol.
big difference between spreading the prologue which wasn't available to most people and actively endorsing the theft of the actual film

-Vader

666kalpa wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 11:59 pm

"Officer, I don't know why you're upset at me going 90 MPH. Look at that other guy going 85 MPH. Cars are going over the posted speed limit anywhere, you shouldn't be pulling me over just because I'm doing it too. I'm not a part of the problem."

Vader182 wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 12:05 am

big difference between spreading the prologue which wasn't available to most people and actively endorsing the theft of the actual film

-Vader
yeah yeah selective morality..

666kalpa wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 12:11 am
Vader182 wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 12:05 am

-Vader
yeah yeah selective morality..
No, it's a false equivalence to justify your post promoting theft. Just accept you shouldn't have posted that and move on.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 12:19 am

Just accept you shouldn't have posted that and move on.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 12:19 am

No, it's a false equivalence to justify your post promoting theft.

-Vader
Firstly, i don't see where the words 'promoting' and 'endorsing' are coming from. No one has asked anyone anywhere to download anything.. nor am i supporting the act of pirating movies. It is just simple information and posting information doesn't violate the rules of the forum unless you interpret otherwise.

Secondly, justifying the sharing of prologue,
which was
specifically cut,
strictly meant for a specific format,
strictly meant for a specific experience,
strictly meant for a specific time,
that doesn't even come out as a part of DVD extras
and viewing of which can shape one's expectations from the movie
for better or for worse

exposes double standards and hypocrisy

666kalpa wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 1:11 am
Firstly, i don't see where the words 'promoting' and 'endorsing' are coming from. No one has asked anyone anywhere to download anything.. nor am i supporting the act of pirating movies. It is just simple information and posting information doesn't violate the rules of the forum unless you interpret otherwise.
No one said it violated the rules, but literally state why you posted it.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 1:36 am
666kalpa wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 1:11 am
No one said it violated the rules, but literally state why you posted it.
it actually does violate forum rules to encourage the sharing of real piracy on this site

-Vader

Oku
Had this leaked 1-2 weeks ago, I would have been right there with y'all in expressing condemnation at those downloading it instead of supporting the film.

But as it happened, my local IMAX Laser went offline for repairs recently, and I've been itching to pay to see it again, but I literally couldn't.

So while I feel guilty for Doing the Deed, I also agree with Valve's Mr. Newell that piracy is a service problem.

Over the past three months, I have paid for 10 IMAX Tenet tickets, and I would have gladly paid for a 11&12th, but I legitimately had no way to.

I imagine that that's how many Indians feel.

(Oh, and obvious is obvious, but watching it on a tiny screen at home really is...eh. The fact that I skipped around impatiently to my favorite parts probably didn't help either lol)