TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nolan has refused for years to do interviews with places like collider lol

Why are Nolan fans, like this?

Sky007 wrote:
December 18th, 2020, 2:51 pm
Nolan has refused for years to do interviews with places like collider lol
that explains a lot

Lol!!

Honestly, I agree with almost every word of Rivera's review. Whether the film works because of, or in spite of, the very things that are so alienating about it is what will vary. But this is all very fair.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
December 18th, 2020, 7:09 pm
Honestly, I agree with almost every word of Rivera's review. Whether the film works because of, or in spite of, the very things that are so alienating about it is what will vary. But this is all very fair.

-Vader
I'll say one thing about this film that I don't think I've ever said about a film before, especially one I like:

There hasn't been a single reviewer who has stated their opinion with reasoning that I have disagreed with. I think every person who has stated a strength or a weakness in this film has been right on the nose, even when they appear to contradict each other.

So far, nobody has been wrong regarding where this film hits, misses, and simultaneously hits & misses at the exact same time.

None of this matters, art is subjective, and we’re all racing towards death. Have a merry Christmas!

Ace
Live chat with Nolan will be happening later today.