TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I'm a John G wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 1:12 pm
So on the topic of adventurous settings, some 'push the limit' settings that would certainly challenge him as a filmmaker

Desert
Underwater
Jungle
TDKT and Inception went all over the world for shooting locations. I think that would be cool again if the story requires it.

Whatever this man is doing, I repeat : WE'RE ABSOLUTELY NOT READY.

I think Inception doesn't need a sequel and Nolan has pushed the concept to it's maximum with the first film, but if he's doing a sequel nonetheless, he must have a found a way to push the limits even further, and that would be pretty exciting. So I'd be down for a sequel afterall. I mean, people were against a Blade Runner sequel and look how that turned out. I'm excited for whatever Nolan is doing.

I think an Inception "sequel" wouldn't need to be a straight-up sequel. It's not continuing the story. It'd be a new thing where you didn't need DiCaprio. His story is over, which means you don't need Ken Watanabe or Michael Caine or Tom Berenger or Cillian Murphy or Marion Cotillard. That whole thread is done.

So, as long as it followed that ^, I'd be totally down with a sequel involving just Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, and Dileep Rao. That's the ONLY way a sequel would work or make any sense; just don't acknowledge the original film.

I think we are focusing too much on the set pieces, trying to predict his next film by the location, and that is a mistake, the story is what demands a certain location or set piece, Nolan doesn't go looking for cool places to shoot, or amazing stunts he's never done before just because.

Nolan was scouting locations last week according to his brother.

Any day now.

MyCocaine wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 3:55 pm

Any day now.
Got a source on that?

Use your brain.

MyCocaine wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 4:30 pm
Use your brain.
Don’t see any news about it. It’s common sense they’ve done a large amount of prep work.

MyCocaine wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 3:55 pm

Any day now.
Yes, any day now...... (Friday)