TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Wow. A ton of new info but feels like it doesn’t give anything away.

Ace wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 6:07 pm
It’s interesting to find out that he had Kip Thorne read the script to help out with the concept.
It was very likely that he consulted with Kip Thorne. Considering the many years he worked not only on the script but on the ideas as well and getting to work with Kip on interstellar, Nolan wasn’t going to let go of the opportunity to ask him for help on working out Tenet‘s concepts.

Now I want to see what Kip would say about helping him with Tenet haha. More thoughts from Jennifer lame too.

Tarssauce wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 6:10 pm
I wondered of he had consulted scientists. Nice.

“The science of Tenet” book? :D I have the one for Interstellar.
Haha it would be nice but very unlikely. He probably worked with Kip on finding ways to make the concepts work in a grounded way but not completely accurate which Nolan did say in the picture in a way.

After reading the production notes, bring it on! Excellent, non-spoilery deeper insight into the movie.

Bad news for me (and Brazil).

09/10 to 09/24... because of Sooby. WTF?!

antovolk wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 7:15 pm
Wow. A ton of new info but feels like it doesn’t give anything away.
Exactly

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 7:25 pm
Haha it would be nice but very unlikely. He probably worked with Kip on finding ways to make the concepts work in a grounded way but not completely accurate which Nolan did say in the picture in a way.
Yeah I'm just joking around :D

I read some of the notes when he talked about Kip. It's clearly not as science based as Interstellar was. But it would be interesting if a accompaniment book gets released explaining Entropy and time and all of that. I personally had no idea what Entropy was before Tenet.

Interesting to read what they seem to call the "chambers", Crowley called them "Turnstiles", probably what they call them in the film ?

Those production notes *chef's kiss*
So 4 different machines. I guess we've seen 2 of them so far.

Did we know there are in story scenes taking place in Vietnam?

Also Eagle Mountain is supposed to be an abandoned Russian city.