TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
shadmag wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 9:03 pm
Also Eagle Mountain is supposed to be an abandoned Russian city.
We already knew this because of the
Set photos that had Cyrillic writing on the buildings[/quote]

KEM
Man I can’t wait for
the Eagle Mountain
portions of the film...
Last edited by Nomis on August 15th, 2020, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you're required to use spoiler tags

"A journo who attended the highly secretive screening had mostly positive things to say about the film, I immediately emailed a WB contact I had in Canada, and he indeed confirmed that more press screenings are coming about shortly.”
https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2020/8 ... -in-canada

Collins wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 10:33 pm
"A journo who attended the highly secretive screening had mostly positive things to say about the film, I immediately emailed a WB contact I had in Canada, and he indeed confirmed that more press screenings are coming about shortly.”
"mostly positive things to say" isn't exactly gushing praise.

gropercity wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 10:53 pm
Collins wrote:
:lol: true

that production info is worth a read

gropercity wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 10:53 pm
Collins wrote:
To be fair, it seems like they could be downplaying it.

He does follow up with saying, “I won’t mention anything else, but, suffice to say, upon hearing the news, I immediately emailed a WB contact I had in Canada, and he indeed confirmed that more press screenings are coming about shortly.”

Sounds like they are still greatly anticipating it.

so just a casual reminder

DO👏NOT👏BRING👏UP👏ANY👏SPOILERS👏IN👏THIS👏OR👏ANY👏OTHER👏THREAD👏THAT👏ISN’T👏SPECIFICALLY👏MEANT👏FOR👏SPOILERS👏THX

yes that includes

•more elaborate plot details
•interview excerpts, quotes
•production notes
•soundtrack details
•set (or other revealing) photos

etc

if you share this info, i assume you’ve read it first, and take responsibility for using this sub...responsibly. otherwise, it’s a ban, my friends. IF you absolutely MUST share a piece of information that could be perceived as ~spoiler-ish~, USE SPOILER TAGS and specify beforehand what sort of info the post will include (photos, quotes, etc.), so that users could make informed decisions for themselves and aren’t surprised if they accidentally click. it’s an additional minute or so of your time, it’s really not that hard

feel free to quote this post as many times so that people don’t forget

Ruth wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 9:15 am
USE SPOILER TAGS and specify beforehand what sort of info the post will include (photos, quotes, etc.), so that users could make informed decisions for themselves and aren’t surprised if they accidentally click. it’s an additional minute or so of your time, it’s really not that hard

This is a big one. Sometimes when I click on a spoiler tag I think it's an old "spoiler" or something but then I read something I did not want to read.

Ace wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 6:07 pm
It’s interesting to find out that he had Kip Thorne read the script to help out with the concept.
TBH, there's nothing realistic about Tenet :D :D :D .

Some of the big picture 'interpretation' of quantum mechanics/cosmology are so SPECULATIVE that they are almost unscientific.

Let's be real here: No one cares about those little small details about Interstellar that are scientifically accurate. Nolan spent about a few millions dollar to compute the appearance black hole ONLY to enhance it with some VFX... :roll: :roll: The chemistry and physics in those explored planets are cool...but do you really need to consult a scientist for that?