TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I think so too. Nolan is done with Inception, he closed that story and universe.

Did anyone get a screenshot of McCrapp tweeting the wrong slogan?

Fucker out here acting like he knows what’s up and he’s tweeting the incorrect tag line from a leaked description :lol:

Every serious sports forums out there bans unreliable sources that only pretends to have actual news. Time we did the same with McCrabb.

We need to catch him in the act, but he deletes the tweets that expose that. Mad I didn’t screenshot it while I could.

we all know the truth

nolanfans remembers

Late to the party but are we talking about how this is Nolan's first POC protagonist?

One could almost say...it’s a spiritual sequel to Inception.

Like Richard Linklater’s Everybody Wants Some!! And Dazed and Confused

Oku
Cilogy wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 6:22 pm
Late to the party but are we talking about how this is Nolan's first POC protagonist?
Not just in his films, but the first black lead ever in a big-budget spy film, right?

Or a big-budget original film in general (not part of a franchise)?

Oku wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 6:30 pm
Cilogy wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 6:22 pm
Not just in his films, but the first black lead ever in a big-budget spy film, right?

Or a big-budget original film in general (not part of a franchise)?
Are you forgetting Will Smith? He's been the lead in many big movies. Also Denzel.

Oku
Which of them were big-budget ($200+ million)? And how many of those $200+ million were spy movies?