TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
What can we expect from the sneak peek?

US is already confirmed given that they were the ones announcing so I just would treat that is given. UK is definitely odd. I don't think like the prologue they'll go to the effort of shipping 70mm prints for the footage, because it's not just that but other stuff as well (there's apparently a Nolan intro, a BTS featurette on cinematography, as well as that Tenet footage and WB slate preview).

I suspect we'll get more details via classification board ratings and so on in the coming days...

antovolk wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 8:26 am
US is already confirmed given that they were the ones announcing so I just would treat that is given. UK is definitely odd. I don't think like the prologue they'll go to the effort of shipping 70mm prints for the footage, because it's not just that but other stuff as well (there's apparently a Nolan intro, a BTS featurette on cinematography, as well as that Tenet footage and WB slate preview).

I suspect we'll get more details via classification board ratings and so on in the coming days...
It will be delayed anyway this week by WB. So dont expect new footage after 2 weeks and Tenet will be pushed back again by 2 weeks till 26th August or till early September.

hamid1993ss wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 8:40 am
antovolk wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 8:26 am

It will be delayed anyway this week by WB. So dont expect new footage after 2 weeks and Tenet will be pushed back again by 2 weeks till 26th August or till early September.
This is true

I didn't know where to put this, but Ben Shapiro is looking forward to "Tenet" (0:22):

Love it

User of Interest wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 8:29 pm
I didn't know where to put this, but Ben Shapiro is looking forward to "Tenet" (0:22):
I'm looking forward to punching this alt-right creep in his twisted little face 🥊

gropercity wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 10:29 pm
User of Interest wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 8:29 pm
I'm looking forward to punching this alt-right creep in his twisted little face 🥊
I mean this guy prides himself as a conservative intellectual and here he is commenting about movies.

imagine telling on yourself like that

-Vader

gropercity wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 10:29 pm

Stop with your nonsense leftish bull
Last edited by Abdulnistan on July 14th, 2020, 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.