TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 4:01 pm

Somehow it’s not right to try and clear a story with a statement, even with all the outrage that it caused? :crazy:
Well, the guy just wrote this piece and call Bale's character "Albert" Borden :facepalm:

KEM
Do yourself a favor and delete Twitter, save your brain cells

enfitt wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 5:26 pm
Haunting scene
https://ibb.co/mrpCTt0
indeed, I wonder why Branagh is wearing a mask and she isn’t.
But inside the red/blue room, She’s wearing a mask and he isn’t.
So does this new scene in the tv spot take place before she’s taken hostage in the car chase? Or is he dragging her into the red/blue room after the car chase?

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 6:42 pm
enfitt wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 5:26 pm
Haunting scene
https://ibb.co/mrpCTt0
indeed, I wonder why Branagh is wearing a mask and she isn’t.
But inside the red/blue room, She’s wearing a mask and he isn’t.
So does this new scene in the tv spot take place before she’s taken hostage in the car chase? Or is he dragging her into the red/blue room after the car chase?
Are they moving backwards or forwards? I can't tell.

Ace wrote:

Somehow it’s not right to try and clear a story with a statement, even with all the outrage that it caused? :crazy:
fucking douchebag

"I hear that after July 4, there will be another assessment by studios...whether the current lineup of movies...Tenet ...moves again...as more COVID-19 data unveils itself. As such it would not come as a shocker if current Aug release schedule slides into September."

Just announce the December date already and moves Dune, stubborn dummies. The US is obviously not getting better... the people there YIKES

natalie wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 4:37 pm
Ace wrote:

Well, the guy just wrote this piece and call Bale's character "Albert" Borden :facepalm:
Chris having to release a statement about chairs at all is peak 2020.

For all who were confused, just got confirmation from Rob Pattinson in Milliyet Sanat Magazine, that his character is indeed British.

And if this doesn't get you hyped for Tenet I don't know what will.

Q: There are both moving forward and backward among the stunt works of the movie, right? Possibly, training period for it was interesting. Can you talk about it a little?
Rob: It was hard because it was not like a real fight. I mean, you are doing the exaggerated and unnatural moves and then you are doing the opposite, it was quite intimidating. Let alone moving unlike your natural tendencies, your character is kind of an expert. Then you look at the stunt doubles, despite the fact that they were trained for weeks for it, at first they also found it hard.

Q: Why do you think this movie should be watched in theaters?
Rob: Because it is a very assertive and a complex movie. First of all, no one makes movies like Chris and this movie is as if “Nolan is on steroids” because he uses the new technology in IMAX cams. These cameras were specifically designed for this movie. I can’t imagine what it will be like to watch it on the big screen. When you consider the fact that people weren’t able to go to cinema for months, it is amazing that they await this movie impatiently. I think it shows what things are doable in cinema. Chris, with all his power, pushes the limits of what can be done with zero special effect. It is a very intense experience and it is not possible to experience it fully without watching it on the biggest screen you could find.

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 8:41 pm
For all who were confused, just got confirmation from Rob Pattinson in Milliyet Sanat Magazine, that his character is indeed British.

And if this doesn't get you hyped for Tenet I don't know what will.

Q: There are both moving forward and backward among the stunt works of the movie, right? Possibly, training period for it was interesting. Can you talk about it a little?
Rob: It was hard because it was not like a real fight. I mean, you are doing the exaggerated and unnatural moves and then you are doing the opposite, it was quite intimidating. Let alone moving unlike your natural tendencies, your character is kind of an expert. Then you look at the stunt doubles, despite the fact that they were trained for weeks for it, at first they also found it hard.

Q: Why do you think this movie should be watched in theaters?
Rob: Because it is a very assertive and a complex movie. First of all, no one makes movies like Chris and this movie is as if “Nolan is on steroids” because he uses the new technology in IMAX cams. These cameras were specifically designed for this movie. I can’t imagine what it will be like to watch it on the big screen. When you consider the fact that people weren’t able to go to cinema for months, it is amazing that they await this movie impatiently. I think it shows what things are doable in cinema. Chris, with all his power, pushes the limits of what can be done with zero special effect. It is a very intense experience and it is not possible to experience it fully without watching it on the biggest screen you could find.
Thank you for this. We needed it considering this thread recently has been going on and on about the chair thing. So it seems that they did work with new IMAX technology for Tenet. I wonder what they have in store for this film!