TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
SCORPIO16 wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 10:19 am
It is more or less confirmed that we are getting a prologue. But, is it confirmed that we are getting a trailer to be released online?
This is an expensive movie. It needs to gain momentum, there is just no way they won't release a trailer. Especially since they skipped the initial teaser going online.

ngl it would be pretty ballsy to not have a trailer accompanied with it :lol:

maybe Nolan one day will get his way with having zero marketing/footage shown and then just opening the film lol

I mean, he could be wealthy enough one day to invest at least $100 million himself making it the most expensive indie film ever lololol

I think the marketing is off to a very good start, an opaque teaser with Joker, certainly sparking some "WTF was that" looks and conversations in theaters around the world. Perfect target audience as well.

Now we need that killer trailer, one that can match those from Inception. Add an exciting prologue to a Star Wars film, and hype-train will leave the station.

Unless the prologue gets attached to regular screens and theaters there’ll be a trailer.
Also, they have to promote the film online at some point.

@antovolk: trailer classification is usually two weeks in advance right?

Ace

Any big titles coming out next week? :)

DHOPW42 wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 12:26 pm
Any big titles coming out next week? :)
Nothing, Playmobil the Movie and Amazon releases The Aeronauts.

The 13th has WB's Richard Jewell and Jumanji but I highly doubt it will be on either of those.

It's gonna be Star Wars

Robin wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 11:49 am
I think the marketing is off to a very good start, an opaque teaser with Joker, certainly sparking some "WTF was that" looks and conversations in theaters around the world. Perfect target audience as well.

Now we need that killer trailer, one that can match those from Inception. Add an exciting prologue to a Star Wars film, and hype-train will leave the station.
yup, that was all part of the plan.

So I found this but I’m not sure whether to take it with a grain of salt or what but maybe you all know more about it. The person says that there’s a reason why Tenet has been so secretive and something related to the budget too. I’m skeptical but interesting to read some of his tweets.

Here is the link:https://twitter.com/ImAFilmEditor/statu ... 17664?s=20