TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Uno
filipeG wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 3:42 pm
The whole point of "spoiler" is to spoil what is real. If no one here has seen the movie, how can you spoil it?
It's all speculation at this point, no one knows more than anyone. There's nothing to spoil, unless someone has actually seen the movie and comes here talking about it. Theories and fan speculations are not spoilers.
That is why I use the word "Potential"

filipeG wrote:
The whole point of "spoiler" is to spoil what is real. If no one here has seen the movie, how can you spoil it?
It's all speculation at this point, no one knows more than anyone. There's nothing to spoil, unless someone has actually seen the movie and comes here talking about it. Theories and fan speculations are not spoilers.
Even if they are theories, speculation or however you want to call that, it should be marked with the spoiler tag because you never know if a theory or parts of it can become true and some people have good memory even if they would like to forget whatever they have read or seen. So that’s why. You want to discuss these things? Fine, do it but put it inside spoiler tags. It won’t break anyone’s fingers to add something so simple as that.

DylanHoang wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 3:38 pm
marshallmurphy wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 3:16 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 1:11 pm
The love for Aaron Taylor-Johnson in this forum is insane. I mean I didn't even know his name before I started following Tenet.

His name wasn't credited in the trailer and people are trying their damn to magically place him in the trailer.
Yeah, it’s strange. Same thing on Reddit too. I’ve seen him in stuff, but never thought he was anything special. I guess he must have a pretty big following or fan base.
I think people are just excited to see how he does in a Nolan film. He's definitely proven himself to be a talented actor but Nolan can bring so much more out of his actors. And if he's playing this brute, hardcore mercenary like some people are speculating, it's just exciting. It all reminds me of how excited people were to see how brutal Tom Hardy's Bane was going to be.
The difference is that Tom Hardy's Bane is obviously the main antagonist of the TDKR, whereas ATJ is hardly associated with the movie at all and people are forcing him into the discussion.

I'd rather talk about Michael Caine performance in the trailer.

filipeG wrote:
Exactly. I can't stand the exaggerated antispoiler policemen, annoying to me.

I'm going to enjoy the movie much more thanks to some posts, they're not ruining anything for me but having the opposite effect.
And I still don't understand a damn thing, not everyone is as "smart" as you either.
Let people enjoy things and the way we want.
Last edited by Lincoln on May 24th, 2020, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The issue is less policing spoilers in general and more clearly marking what kind of posts have what kind of content so users can choose what to read and what not to, given their own tolerances for spoilers. Mostly, be a good neighbor to the rest of the folks here.

We should probably have a thread just for speculation.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 6:02 pm
The issue is less policing spoilers in general and more clearly marking what kind of posts have what kind of content so users can choose what to read and what not to, given their own tolerances for spoilers. Mostly, be a good neighbor to the rest of the folks here.

We should probably have a thread just for speculation.

-Vader
Already asked people to put further warnings before spoiler tags so everyone can make better informed choices when clicking on them. Also made a spoiler speculation thread. Obviously ~real~ spoilers and pure speculation are separate things, but as of now, we would have no way of confirming what’s real and what’s not, so difficult to separate these two.

Also, once again, none of you are being oppressed by us asking to be more cautious and decent to each other. If decency to your fellow members is that difficult, you guys can go find another board to use to your liking.

Lincoln wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 6:01 pm
filipeG wrote:
Exactly. I can't stand the exaggerated antispoiler policemen, annoying to me.

I'm going to enjoy the movie much more thanks to some posts, they're not ruining anything for me but having the opposite effect.
And I still don't understand a damn thing, not everyone is as "smart" as you either.
Let people enjoy things and the way we want.
Nobody is stopping you from discussing those things pal. Not a problem either to put all that inside spoiler tags. "The way we want" ok, but we want also for some of you to be courteous by doing that which isn’t stopping you from enjoying those discussions.

Question about filming location
Anyone know if there is information about who in the cast was in the desert filming. Maybe only JDW?

I think JDW is alone in that room when the door opens, and since it looks like it will be the climax whatever happens here I think that in these scenes everything will revolve only around him.
But you can see a person moving in the reflection behind so I'm not sure. And what is this? a mirror? or is there someone behind the wall?

Lincoln wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 7:00 pm
Anyone know if there is information about who in the cast was in the desert filming. Maybe only JDW?

I think JDW is alone in that room when the door opens, and since it looks like it will be the climax whatever happens here I think that in these scenes everything will revolve only around him.
But you can see a person moving in the reflection behind so I'm not sure. And what is this? a mirror? or is there someone behind the wall?
It looks like a portrait rather than a mirror. I guess that's the twilight world they are talking about.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 7:05 pm
Lincoln wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 7:00 pm

It looks like a portrait rather than a mirror. I guess that's the twilight world they are talking about.
Now I'm more confused. thanks