TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
now imagine having both Denis Villeneuve and Chris Nolan blasting your decision, surely you have to then reconsider

I think they'll just wait and see how WW84 does

Only if they'd suck up to Nolan the way they suck up to their other cash cow, Queen Terf.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
December 12th, 2020, 9:33 am
Good to see people’s true colors on here. You have side A. who thinks the two biggest most important directors for a studio shouldn’t have gotten screwed over after working so hard for them for decades.
And then you have side B. who thinks that’s awesome, screw those directors. Home release all the way, fuck theaters.
Yep lol. I just think it was a lose-lose situation no matter what, and it's easy for people to just say "delay everything" when they're just sitting at home with no financial or emotional stakes in the matter other than being fans. But no matter what side of the fence you're on, I think most of us would agree that WB move was pretty dirty.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 12th, 2020, 4:50 pm
Only if they'd suck up to Nolan the way they suck up to their other cash cow, Queen Terf.
I think if those Wonder Beast, or whatever they are called, movies keep under-performing, she might be out; or that franchise might become worthless outside the diehards. here is hoping.

Syncopy+ when??

Nomis wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 7:05 am
Syncopy+ when??
Ok i`d pay more than the normal streaming service cost for that
(would you imagine, a Syncopy original series under Emma`s and Chris`s production with other directors and writers ?? the prospect alone makes me super excited !)

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 3:10 am
Nomis wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 7:05 am
Syncopy+ when??
Ok i`d pay more than the normal streaming service cost for that
(would you imagine, a Syncopy original series under Emma`s and Chris`s production with other directors and writers ?? the prospect alone makes me super excited !)
sounds very cool though