TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ticket booked

Same here, I almost forgot to check, it's currently 1 am here and I knew they released the tickets today but not sure if it was midnight. Lucky me I got a seat at a 35mm screening, first one of the day at 11 am the 26 Aug in Stockholm, Sweden.

No mention yet of IMAX tickets, going to both of course.

Tickets secured for monday 24th in Paris :D 8-) :gonf:

morlock84 wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 8:19 pm
Tickets secured for monday 24th in Paris :D 8-) :gonf:

Tickets went on sale in UK 12 midnight. Reports yesterday said it would be 9/10am this morning. Not the case, it seems.

Hoping IMAX Printworks is 70mm like Interstellar and Dunkirk were.

Big News!!!! (I fking hate that I live in the only state in Australia that is lockdown and not showing Tenet)

intersteIIarx wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 9:56 pm
Big News!!!! (I fking hate that I live in the only state in Australia that is lockdown and not showing Tenet)

Are you going to make a road trip or you going to wait?

El Especial wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 10:04 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 9:56 pm

Are you going to make a road trip or you going to wait?
Can't roadtrip, all other states have closed their borders to us because we're in stage 4 lockdown until mid Sept. meaning we're unable to leave the house unless for 1hr shopping or exercise.
So basically no hope for me rip.

Less than two weeks and the event feels boring, like dead.
I understand that they don't want to spend money on promotion, it's totally understandable. But at least let the press see the movie already and show us their reactions, then we can have some buzz on twitterworld at the very least (I know this can be a double-edged sword, but I'd much rather this than nothing)

are there even going to be any press junket/interviews of the cast? I just want this