TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
sab912 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 7:15 am
WTF
that triangle thing?Image
it's an explosive device, it opens a hole in the roof of the vehicle, JDW then goes into said hole

On a different note, can we can change the cover photo of this site? Nothing wrong with the current one, it has just been up there for too long. (Request to the Admin)

SCORPIO16 wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 8:29 am
On a different note, can we can change the cover photo of this site? Nothing wrong with the current one, it has just been up there for too long. (Request to the Admin)
To be honest I don't think that's necessary.

speedy117 wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 6:23 pm
Someone posted this on reddit and I thought it was brilliant.
For a lot of us this is a fun part, too. I've read the posts about this image and I totally understand that someone feels that this speculation can ruin the movie (if it's true), but I don't see anything dramatic here. This is just speculation and there's no "third party" material here, they are screenshots from the movie itself and stills that were meant to be shown. Anyone who saw the trailer now knows that this wibbily wobbly timey wimey stuff will be advanced as hell and I simply can't imagine they keep the technology/philosophy behind this a secret until the movie comes out. It will be a blockbuster, which means a lot of people gonna see it, and not everyone is ready for this kind of mindfuck, so my guess is that future trailers and some guerilla marketing will explain the physics of the plot.
I think this image 100% fits this topic, anyone who wants to know nothing about the movie should avoid this thread and the incoming marketing as well.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 10:27 am
SCORPIO16 wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 8:29 am
To be honest I don't think that's necessary.
If any cool picture of Chris and the camera pops up from Tenet down the road id be totally down with changing it.

quervo wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 10:40 am
speedy117 wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 6:23 pm
Someone posted this on reddit and I thought it was brilliant.
For a lot of us this is a fun part, too. I've read the posts about this image and I totally understand that someone feels that this speculation can ruin the movie (if it's true), but I don't see anything dramatic here. This is just speculation and there's no "third party" material here, they are screenshots from the movie itself and stills that were meant to be shown. Anyone who saw the trailer now knows that this wibbily wobbly timey wimey stuff will be advanced as hell and I simply can't imagine they keep the technology/philosophy behind this a secret until the movie comes out. It will be a blockbuster, which means a lot of people gonna see it, and not everyone is ready for this kind of mindfuck, so my guess is that future trailers and some guerilla marketing will explain the physics of the plot.
I think this image 100% fits this topic, anyone who wants to know nothing about the movie should avoid this thread and the incoming marketing as well.
Igen, igazad van. Meg fogják "magyarázni" a film bemutatója előtt, hogy a sötétek is értsék :)

You can bank on the next trailer being with Fast and Furious 9. May 22.

gropercity wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 6:59 am
Probably, but isn't that extremely late? 2 months prior to release only?

We're talking about a 200M$ budget movie, why the heck is the promotion starting so late?

Flutterby wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 8:28 am
gropercity wrote:
Probably, but isn't that extremely late? 2 months prior to release only?

We're talking about a 200M$ budget movie, why the heck is the promotion starting so late?
Calma. For one, promotion started ages ago with the first teaser, the teaser trailer and the prologue. Regular and video posters are already in theaters. Now. That's all promotion. You realize that, right? They have set the stage. A great new film will be out this summer. They don't need to remind people about that over and over again in February. It's a waste of money.

Do you really think no one has heard of Tenet at this point?

Secondly, they started way earlier than a "normal" film. Normal film promotion means a first trailer about four to six months out. We've already gotten that. Rest assured that when it's time for full bang-on promotion (about 30-60 days out), you won't be able to move without seeing a Tenet mention.

To compare, Fast and Furious 9 is also a $250 million film and they just debuted their first trailer Friday -- less than six months out.

gropercity wrote:
earlier than that