TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Jax_Teller wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 2:29 am
Apparently, the stay at home extension in LA wasn't properly reported and isn't actually what is going to happen? Wait and see. By the way, Oxford MIGHT have a vaccine ready by September and a few hundred million doses by the end of the year. The US is also working on one (just started trials) that could be ready by the end of the year if all goes well and there are tons of others out there.

So maybe we'll get lucky, we'll see.
Yea a stay-at-home order simply means that people are supposed to work remotely unless you are in a essential service. I believe it doesn't necessary mean that cinemas must be closed.

Jax_Teller wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 2:29 am
Apparently, the stay at home extension in LA wasn't properly reported and isn't actually what is going to happen? Wait and see.
Indeed, so we're back to where we were:

Meanwhile NATO is lobbying Cuomo to allow NY reopenings in Phase 3, late June https://deadline.com/2020/05/new-york-c ... 202932910/

Indeed, Governor Gavin Newsom said hours later that restaurants in a half-dozen California counties can host sit-down dining.. The headline was misleading to say the least. Also this: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52632369
Coronavirus: Germany not alarmed by infection rate rise

Are you telling me there's still a chance?
- Hope is a dangerous thing.

Anyone else who is bored? Like really bored.. :|

Let's look on the bright side. IF the virus doesn't go anywhere maybe Nolan will just give up and organise a live read through with all the actors. Drop it on YouTube like what Parks & Recreation did :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nolan could just describe the action scenes or maybe act them out with toys :lol:

waiting for FRIDAY

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 6:59 am
waiting for FRIDAY
Same.

I think we are getting either the release date announcement or that + a new trailer with that date on it to kick start the final marketing push.

Nolanfan93 wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 7:50 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 6:59 am
waiting for FRIDAY
Same.

I think we are getting either the release date announcement or that + a new trailer with that date on it to kick start the final marketing push.
At this point I just want to know the official runtime. Or want to know Washington’s and Debicki’s thoughts about the film.

80% of the TENET info we've got so far is from Pattinson (god bless him). So, yes, I want to hear something from JDW and Debicki too!

I got you fam, let me get on a skype call with my pals jdw and debicki and i’ll get back to you with a 2000 word essay about tenet from each of them