TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
snaiper wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 6:53 pm
This is my first post and is this just normal catering in mass shooting or anybody have better experiences.https://www.ohtuleht.ee/966386/menuu-mi ... atele-suua 4 times in a day is free catering
Translation to people, who does not understand Estonian.
On the first day is breakfast sandwich with cheese and ImageDon´t know,how this is in English, but one of something like this.
Pre-Lunch Nuts and vegetables and pear (G,L Vegan) Does it means that there have three sorts of pears?
Lunch is rice with vegetables (G,L,V)and rhubarbscake.It seems like there comes Estonian stuff, because rabarbrikook is classical grandmother´s gift.Usually every cafe have it.
At evening there comes fresh smoothie and Twix

Like commenters said in ohtuleht, there it seems like catering in gulag.How usually that kind of catering is - is this usual catering or sometimes or usually there have nothing.I don´t think that this is possible to offer thousands of big lunches, but sandwich and little cake,pear,banana and apple.I don´t think that lots of applicants will cancel their signing,but it seems like menu for cheerleaders,not just normal men and women.And what these letter meaning G L and V.These are not from Estonian and maybe i´ve mistaken, but is G Grand and L Little or what these letters meaning.
In addition, the article says that all the extras are visitors of a concert.

My question is that is this normal catering or it might be so little because 1500 actors.I mean that normal for movies, but simply.Because i eat apple or banana if i am boring or something.If i want to eat something then i take soup or meal Maybe if you are just publicum in classical music concert and you won´t do anything is just enough.But when you need to run or wasting colors then it seems little bit low.

In my opinion actors have not going to eat,but to participating in movie,but if than menu is low then i should be frightened that lots of people might left.Or take your nuts and banana and enjoy.I understand that 1500 actors would eat soup tons of portions and so bananas and salads is more accepted.

I don´t have expereiences with any movie - Nolan-based or not, but i suppose that bosses should check ID-s and so you can´t leave permanently or to move home or away from shooting location.Is that kind of shooting locations free coffe,free water,drinks - because this is official menu and if you have water,coffee,then this is not little.Vegans and gluten-problem people have just only some procent, but dedicated to menu it seems like most people are vegans or needed to glutenfree food.

Dobson wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 7:10 pm
"returning home" was a theme in every Nolan movie since Inception lol
(Cobb wanting to return to his kids; Bruce returning to Gotham; Cooper and his kids; the soldiers in Dunkirk)
Every Movie exactly:
Insomnia - Dormer wants to go back to sleep
BB - Bruce wants to return to Gotham
TDK - Batman wants to return to Wayne Manor

Memento - Leonard wants to return to his car
The Prestige - Angier wants to return to the water tank
TDKR - Alfred wants to return to Italy

spoileralert wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 3:00 am
Nice to get that confirmation.

Nolan is not going to shoot up a concert hall, right?

LelekPL wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 8:25 am
Memento - Leonard wants to return to his car
The Prestige - Angier wants to return to the water tank
TDKR - Alfred wants to return to Italy
:D

Shooting destinations that we know for sure : USA, Italy, Estonia, Ukraine and India.

Rumors for the remaining 2 countries : France, Great Britain, Norway or Poland.

They are shooting the Ukraine part in Estonia, so it's just a location in film.

spoileralert wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 3:00 am
snaiper wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 6:53 pm
This is my first post and is this just normal catering in mass shooting or anybody have better experiences.https://www.ohtuleht.ee/966386/menuu-mi ... atele-suua 4 times in a day is free catering
Translation to people, who does not understand Estonian.
On the first day is breakfast sandwich with cheese and ImageDon´t know,how this is in English, but one of something like this.
Pre-Lunch Nuts and vegetables and pear (G,L Vegan) Does it means that there have three sorts of pears?
Lunch is rice with vegetables (G,L,V)and rhubarbscake.It seems like there comes Estonian stuff, because rabarbrikook is classical grandmother´s gift.Usually every cafe have it.
At evening there comes fresh smoothie and Twix

Like commenters said in ohtuleht, there it seems like catering in gulag.How usually that kind of catering is - is this usual catering or sometimes or usually there have nothing.I don´t think that this is possible to offer thousands of big lunches, but sandwich and little cake,pear,banana and apple.I don´t think that lots of applicants will cancel their signing,but it seems like menu for cheerleaders,not just normal men and women.And what these letter meaning G L and V.These are not from Estonian and maybe i´ve mistaken, but is G Grand and L Little or what these letters meaning.
Good catch. A concert huh, very interesting.......