TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 12:35 pm
MMatt wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 12:19 pm
I know it probably won't end up being an Inception spin-off, but all the speculation did get me excited enough to mock up a poster...
Great work MMatt!

Loved the art you did based on TDK Trilogy back in the day too.
Agreed on the TDK fan art. Welcome back MMatt. Now if we could only get some real substance to put that creative mind to work.

When I first saw the casting news, I had that McKayla Maroney expression :problem:

I knew Nolan wanted to test himself, but sheesh. If this guy turns us into Pattinson fans, it is a whole new level of ascendancy. Right now I hope Tom Hardy has a small role and beheads him mid film.

:D

I'm still running with the big innovative original action/romance thriller that has shades of north by northwest, because that appeals to me the most.

I think it would be a bit of a mistake for Nolan to go smaller scale at this point, especially while he has the power and attention of studios and audiences, he might as well make these big films while he can, theres plenty of time later on in his career to go smaller.

Sharkboy wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 6:34 am
I'm still running with the big innovative original action/romance thriller that has shades of north by northwest, because that appeals to me the most.

I think it would be a bit of a mistake for Nolan to go smaller scale at this point, especially while he has the power and attention of studios and audiences, he might as well make these big films while he can, theres plenty of time later on in his career to go smaller.
Me too.

You’re all off base. It’s a prequel to TDK trilogy. Debicki and Pattinson are playing Martha & Thomas Wayne in their 20’s. Washington is playing a young Lucius Fox. Michael Caine is playing a younger Alfred, but looking the exact same as he does in 2019.

shauner111 wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 4:18 pm
You’re all off base. It’s a prequel to TDK trilogy. Debicki and Pattinson are playing Martha & Thomas Wayne in their 20’s. Washington is playing a young Lucius Fox. Michael Caine is playing a younger Alfred, but looking the exact same as he does in 2019.
Source?

Angus wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 6:03 pm
shauner111 wrote:
Source?
Angus, are you for real?

Again, what we know about Christopher Nolan new film : ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

So now, a new round of informations starting as soon as tomorrow ? We hope so.

shauner111 wrote:
Genius! :lol:

Nolan never did try really hard to change Caine's characters' appearance of age over the span of decade-long jumps in BB or Interstellar.

Sharkboy wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 6:23 pm
Angus wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 6:03 pm
shauner111 wrote:
Source?
Angus, are you for real?
:lol: