TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
Is this a cam rip or the actual film in full quality?

Forum Pro
KEM wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 11:46 am
The latter, just without aspect ratio changes for IMAX scenes

KEM
DylanHoang wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 3:06 pm
KEM wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 11:46 am
The latter, just without aspect ratio changes for IMAX scenes
Interesting, didn’t expect that to leak so far ahead of the physical release. I did already preorder it on iTunes and as well as the steelbook, but...

LMFAO

KEM

KEM
Gotta ask, do the Blu-ray versions of his films ever leak online? iTunes literally sucks and only lets you stream in 4k, if you want to download the movie it only lets you in really low quality. Of course I already pre-ordered the film, but I want to be able to enjoy the film in its best quality and the only way to do that is to download a high quality torrent (if they exist)

User of Interest wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 4:54 pm
LMFAO
You've gotta be kidding. How has this not been removed yet? :facepalm:

KEM wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Gotta ask, do the Blu-ray versions of his films ever leak online? iTunes literally sucks and only lets you stream in 4k, if you want to download the movie it only lets you in really low quality. Of course I already pre-ordered the film, but I want to be able to enjoy the film in its best quality and the only way to do that is to download a high quality torrent (if they exist)
Blu-ray version sure will leak, maybe even before 12/15

Great now i have to stop myself from just watching it on youtube hahaha, lord give me strenght !!

KEM
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 8:45 pm
KEM wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Blu-ray version sure will leak, maybe even before 12/15
Awesome, I need that!! Hopefully someone here will find it and send it my way, I don’t care how big the file is I need TENET in it’s full quality on my computer!!!