TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM wrote:
November 22nd, 2020, 6:06 pm
At the theater now for my 15 viewing!!

(mm you have my permission to trade post responses lol)

^ That's weird of WB saying "The wait is over!" when it's still not releasing there for another couple of weeks.

Like what if it was still two years away from releasing? Would they say the same thing because the date is announced? Heh.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mccour ... her-nolan/

I came across this. I’m not sure whether it’s trustworthy or not. Apparently, films like Mad Max Fury Road, Interstellar and Tenet use way too much digital effects according to what the director said as the article mentions.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
November 23rd, 2020, 5:36 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mccour ... her-nolan/

I came across this. I’m not sure whether it’s trustworthy or not. Apparently, films like Mad Max Fury Road, Interstellar and Tenet use way too much digital effects according to what the director said as the article mentions.
Is this an Onion article?

I understand that Mad Max has a lot of digital effects/CGI going on outside of the practicality (and obviously for Interstellar with most things space-related), but the only CGI that bothered me in Dunkirk was the smoke, and the only CGI in Tenet that bothered me was the bullet hole wood chippings in the opening scene. Most other effects in Dunkirk and Tenet are either subtle, practical, or CGI removal (such as wires).

Nolan's uses of miniatures is awesome, and not always super noticeable. Star Wars did the same, so if this is a real article, again I'm not sure what the guy is talking about.

Well, apparently, no Tenet release in my country until 2021 :cry:

natalie wrote:
November 24th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Well, apparently, no Tenet release in my country until 2021 :cry:
That’s too bad. :/

Where?