TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Vader182 wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 4:34 pm
can't wait for JDW and Pattinson to fuck

-Vader
The biggest plot twist has been revealed. :P

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 3:26 pm
Ruth wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 3:19 pm

Yeah people do be like that. I guess what they usually mean is he’s the most recognizable and popular actor in the film, but it’s still so weird to me how some people will try hard to avoid recognizing literally the only person on the poster of the film as *the* star of it lol
Yeap. I love Pattinson’s recent work but JDW is the one I’m really hyped for. I really want to see his character and purpose. I mean, Nolan saying he’s very much the hero was really intriguing for me and I want to know what type of hero he’ll be considering how Nolan tends to twist things.
Have you watched North by Northwest? I think the first 1/3 of the movie will be similar, in that JDW the main character is involuntarily pulled into doing spy work. He then receives help and is sabotaged by various different parties. Romance will certainly be involved, as it is in most spy movies.
A character that says : "To do what I do, I gotta have an idea of the threat we face."
Is not a character that is by accident there, he is clearly a spy or somehow involved with action.

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
and it's shot with IMAX camera

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 7:39 pm
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
and it's shot with IMAX camera
... in reverse.

Will theaters be allowed to reopen alongside these?

By the way, it seems like the ReelBlend podcast episodes come out on Thursdays...
It could be Chazelle but we all know IMAX cameras = Nolan.
Last edited by Tarssauce on May 20th, 2020, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 8:15 pm

Will theaters be allowed to reopen alongside these?
good news

Pieces are falling into place

Hope the pieces continue to fall into place! Can't wait to see Tenet!

While we're waiting, please forgive me for entering this outside of the general entertainment section, but since many have referenced Hitchcock's North by Northwest can anyone name another director who has had a string of 4 masterpieces in a row like Hitch such as: Vertigo, North by Northwest, Psycho, and The Birds? And, will a run of 4 masterpieces in a row ever be duplicated?