TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 2:21 pm
Insomniac wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Can we figure out what book this is?
?
"The Brother is a fast-paced, hard-hitting, short book that uses the plot structure of a western as an allegory for demonstrating the balance of good and evil in the world… I was so thoroughly impressed with his language, imagery and characters." - Melissa C.Beck, book reviewer, Numéro Cinq

Sounds quite interesting. Maybe an influence on TENET or just some local literature to clear his mind.

Mr. Alley wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 2:53 pm
"The Brother is a fast-paced, hard-hitting, short book that uses the plot structure of a western as an allegory for demonstrating the balance of good and evil in the world… I was so thoroughly impressed with his language, imagery and characters." - Melissa C.Beck, book reviewer, Numéro Cinq

Sounds quite interesting. Maybe an influence on TENET or just some local literature to clear his mind.
Also this...
With its well-drawn characters and quick moving plot, it takes on more mythic aspects, lightly touching on philosophical ideas of identity and the ruthless way the world is divided into winners and losers.
The Brother is like a piece of music played in a sunny room. And only later you realize that the descriptions, as if out of this world, the turns of the story, and its single phrases have been deeply engraved in your mind.
w88|
m88|
fun88|
188bet|
fb88|
Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on July 16th, 2019, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 3:00 pm
Mr. Alley wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 2:53 pm

Also this...
With its well-drawn characters and quick moving plot, it takes on more mythic aspects, lightly touching on philosophical ideas of identity and the ruthless way the world is divided into winners and losers.
The Brother is like a piece of music played in a sunny room. And only later you realize that the descriptions, as if out of this world, the turns of the story, and its single phrases have been deeply engraved in your mind.
Sounds fascinating. gotta check this out

anikom15 wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 2:23 pm
Where are these numbers being reported? Is it reliable?
Yeah, I don't really believe that it's a €200,000,000 budget. That figure is probably rounded if it is even reliable in the first place. I wouldn't expect a budget any higher than $180,000,000. If it really is as high as reported, that's mind-boggling.

Damn, the Nolan is gettin some gray. Hope this road closure shit isn’t stressing him out. I’ll kill that fuckin mayor! I’ll rip his heart out! No one upsets big daddy Nolan!
But really though, it’s fuckin exciting just to see pictures of him there, knowing he’s directing shit. I’m so pumped man. And if this really has a $200mil budget I’m gonna explode
in my pants

I believe Nolan has been dying his hair for a while now. He's now coming up on fifty so he probably isn't as worried about conforming to beauty standards and is more comfortable allowing his hair be grey. I suspect he has been dying his hair for quite a while, since around Momento or so. His hair has always seemed to fluctuate in color.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 11:26 pm
Damn, the Nolan is gettin some gray. Hope this road closure shit isn’t stressing him out. I’ll kill that fuckin mayor! I’ll rip his heart out! No one upsets big daddy Nolan!
But really though, it’s fuckin exciting just to see pictures of him there, knowing he’s directing shit. I’m so pumped man. And if this really has a $200mil budget I’m gonna explode
in my pants
:lol:

Knowing that the 16.5M€ in Estonia corresponds to 20 minutes of film and that the production costs in Estonia are low, assuming that the film lasts 3 hours, assuming that each 20 minutes of the film will cost approximately 16.5M€ (I don't count tax aids), we can conclude that the budget will be at least to 16.5 x 9 = 148.5M€ = 166,172 M$.

I think we will be closer to these numbers than the 200 million mentioned in the article.

Collins wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 2:17 am
Knowing that the 16.5M€ in Estonia corresponds to 20 minutes of film and that the production costs in Estonia are low, assuming that the film lasts 3 hours, assuming that each 20 minutes of the film will cost approximately 16.5M€ (I don't count tax aids), we can conclude that the budget will be at least to 16.5 x 9 = 148.5M€ = 166,172 M$.

I think we will be closer to these numbers than the 200 million mentioned in the article.
Makes a lot of sense, nice work.

Geoffrey wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 12:33 am
I believe Nolan has been dying his hair for a while now. He's now coming up on fifty so he probably isn't as worried about conforming to beauty standards and is more comfortable allowing his hair be grey. I suspect he has been dying his hair for quite a while, since around Momento or so. His hair has always seemed to fluctuate in color.
I’m not disagreeing with you, but natural hair fluctuates in color as well.