TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Collins wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 1:07 pm
Insomniac wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 9:45 am
FWIW, this the last day for the extras casting call in Tallinn. Wonder what happens if they haven't found their 1,500?
Where did you see it's the last day for the extras casting call in Tallinn ? In the email it's specified "end of May".
This lists May 16 as the last day to register:

Angus wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 8:32 am
nolannolanchrischris wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 9:27 pm
Nolan w/the homies wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 12:04 am
How much information generally leaks before a Nolan film is released? Is it enough to spoil the entire film, or is it all just minor information that would end up in major public view before the movie is released? I don't plan on reading any leaked script. I like the leaked information that has occurred so far, very minor stuff and still doesn't explain much about the movie other than potential time travel.
This is easily the most secretive since I've started following these productions with TDK. We know three actors, a handful of crew members and a few filming locations less than a month before shooting begins.
I definitely agree this is his most secretive movie ever.

The film was announced on January 25. That is mindblowing to me.
yeah, pretty remarkable

Insomniac wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 1:20 pm
Collins wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 1:07 pm
Insomniac wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 9:45 am
FWIW, this the last day for the extras casting call in Tallinn. Wonder what happens if they haven't found their 1,500?
Where did you see it's the last day for the extras casting call in Tallinn ? In the email it's specified "end of May".
This lists May 16 as the last day to register:

The last day to register in Tallinn but I think they will continue to accept the registration on net. In the mail they sent me, they told me that I could bring friends or family so I think they have not enough people.

So... nothing yet... So much secrecy.
I remember some of Nolan's quotes about secrecy...
- "Now you're looking for the secret." - Cutter
- "If I reveal the secrets here in open court, I'll be unemployable and the trick will be worthless." - Cutter
- "If you want Angier's secret you can dig him up and ask him for yourself." - Borden
- "They'll beg you and flatter you for the secret- but as soon as you give it up you'll be nothing to them." - Borden
- "The lightning lives here. And noit much else- our work is secret." - Alley
- "Secrets are my life, Sarah." - Borden
- "But whatever your secret was, you'll have to agree...mine is better." - Angier

So, whatever his film will be about, we'll have to agree... it will be great!

Ace
Nothing we haven't already found out but this Screen Daily article confirms that the film will shoot in India.

Nolan and the rest of the crew are going to arrive in Tallinn on June the 6th.

TheMan wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 9:18 am
Where did you see that ?

TheMan wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 9:18 am
good inside info there

at least it's clear

Do you guys think it's possible that Nolan hasn't chosen a title for this film yet? I'm kind of wondering.

It doesn't make sense at this point that a title wouldn't be revealed or even leaked yet... unless for three reasons:

1. There isn't a title yet.
2. The title reveals what the movie is in some way, plot wise.
3. The title reveals something we'll recognize / are familiar with.

This leads me to believe that it's either definitely Tempus, or it's Inception.

Tempus would reveal to us that the 4chan rumor was legit, so WB/Nolan are in no hurry to confirm it this early.

An Inception sequel would be a hell of an announcement, so they're keeping it quiet. It also confirms the original rumor that it's "North By Northwest meets Inception."

Or, right now it's literally Untitled Christopher Nolan Event Film.