TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
marshallmurphy wrote:
June 1st, 2020, 8:14 pm
enfitt wrote:
June 1st, 2020, 7:46 pm
Yes, you are totally right. Imagine how many scenes of the film we have no idea of what will happen and how the scenes will look like. Can't wait to see it.
The video really put into perspective for me how much we have not seen. Watching the TV spots made me feel a little bit like they were giving away too many spoilers, but this video shows we've seen nothing. And really, many of the clips are from only a handful of different scenes. So we have tons to look forward to!
Exactly! For a moment I really thought they are giving away too much.

I have a feeling this will be delayed :sick:

gropercity wrote:
June 1st, 2020, 11:30 pm
I have a feeling this will be delayed :sick:
I go back and forth during the day, that's how messed up everything is right now.

radewart wrote:
June 1st, 2020, 8:43 pm
I personally don't want to see any more footage in tv spots or trailers, but I wonder if there's been enough "cool" stuff to entice casual moviegoers.
I don't want to see anything else either, not even stills. I would be totally fine with just interviews with the cast and crew from this point onward.

marshallmurphy wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 12:51 am
radewart wrote:
June 1st, 2020, 8:43 pm
I personally don't want to see any more footage in tv spots or trailers, but I wonder if there's been enough "cool" stuff to entice casual moviegoers.
I don't want to see anything else either, not even stills. I would be totally fine with just interviews with the cast and crew from this point onward.
I just want to know the runtime. And maybe get a glimpse of the Sator Square being mentioned by them or something like that.

I just want a new poster. If COVID-19 wasn’t a thing we would’ve gotten one with the trailer. Plus, IMAX probably prepared a poster as well that would get released when tickets go on sale.

If this gets postponed and they have to cut a new trailer, a new edit of almost the same footage (from all trailers) should do. Sprinkle a little of new moments from the scenes we’ve already seen in the previous trailers.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 1:39 am
I just want a new poster. If COVID-19 wasn’t a thing we would’ve gotten one with the trailer. Plus, IMAX probably prepared a poster as well that would get released when tickets go on sale.

If this gets postponed and they have to cut a new trailer, a new edit of almost the same footage (from all trailers) should do. Sprinkle a little of new moments from the scenes we’ve already seen in the previous trailers.
maybe a couple of clips, instead of trailers ?? i dont know really.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 2:00 am
That’s an option. Just like what they did with A Star Is Born, but that was a totally different movie. We’ll probably get clips anyway with TV show appearances.

My god, this pandemic screwed up everything. I truly hope we’ll get a proper campaign on his next movie. Sucks for Tenet because it really deserved to be released in better condition. Hoping for lots of bonus content on Blu-ray. We’re already spoiled with the making of book. Dunkirk bonus features were incredible.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 2:14 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 2:00 am
That’s an option. Just like what they did with A Star Is Born, but that was a totally different movie. We’ll probably get clips anyway with TV show appearances.

My god, this pandemic screwed up everything. I truly hope we’ll get a proper campaign on his next movie. Sucks for Tenet because it really deserved to be released in better condition. Hoping for lots of bonus content on Blu-ray. We’re already spoiled with the making of book. Dunkirk bonus features were incredible.
Im right there with you, this film deserved a grand campaign, talk shows, morning shows, and a huge grandiose premiere, but if Tenet is as good as we think it will be, its cultural impact will be its own reward.

Also im reaaally anticipating the blu ray and that behind the scenes book.

I still know literally nothing about this movie (haven't seen a single trailer or poster), but in light of this past week, I'm guessing as much marketing going into JDW will be shown as possible. I mean hard to imagine otherwise since he's only the lead, but I can see things like...

"On July 17th, his life will matter... TENET."

Jokes aside (and hey, I'm half-black so I feel I can half-joke), knowing we're now in June, it really makes this release feel that much closer. Let's hope these protests don't create an uptick in COVID cases and shut it all down again (no, that wasn't a backhanded way of me saying let's get rid of protests... couldn't be further from the truth).