TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
antovolk wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 9:40 am
Probably was a roundtable interview then? Is there a link to the Fotogramas article?
Here’s the thread

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 9:44 am
antovolk wrote:
Probably was a roundtable interview then? Is there a link to the Fotogramas article?
Here’s the thread

Can anyone translate?

lol in the esquire magazine JDW said sometimes he couldn’t get out of bed and after filming he couldn’t run for a month. Now Rob says this

the action in this is going to be insane I’m so hyped!!! We are not ready :gonf:

timerunsout wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 10:28 am
lol in the esquire magazine JDW said sometimes he couldn’t get out of bed and after filming he couldn’t run for a month. Now Rob says this

"Breaking news: after the revelation that paid workers aren't allowed to sit on Christopher Nolan sets, others come forward with their own stories of physical and mental torture"

DHOPW42 wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 10:39 am
timerunsout wrote:

"Breaking news: after the revelation that paid workers aren't allowed to sit on Christopher Nolan sets, others come forward with their own stories of physical and mental torture"
:lol: :lol:

DHOPW42 wrote:
timerunsout wrote:

And i am not surprise if New york times or cnn produce that headlines :lol: :lol:

Abdulnistan wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 11:18 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
And i am not surprise if New york times or cnn produce that headlines :lol: :lol:
...with the title: "Chairgate"

Can we go back to the Première magazine conversation, please? Instead of this whole chair controversy.

Chairgate might warrant its own thread.

The saddest part is that Chairgate is the more harmless controversy. It's just so silly.

The release controversy is more... worrying.

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 9:44 am
antovolk wrote:
Here’s the thread

Thanks! Nolan less directly responding with regards to the IMAX or any other exhibitors execs quotes and more talking about 'I'm only responsible for the film'...

I feel Nolan is playing this very very carefully, almost too carefully, sidelining any suggestions of involvement - the Premiere interview slightly cracked that shell a bit. Like come on, as if they didn't have SEE THE TRAILER IN CINEMAS on marketing in December