TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Collins wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:58 pm
Heytherebro wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 2:57 pm
I am here to finally stop your crap and post some really interesting and important stuff: https://www.gq.com/story/travis-scott-s ... er-profile

First ever original song in Nolan's career.
Already posted in the Ludwig Göransson forum, and we don’t know yet if it’s really a song.
Rap song playing during the climax, confirmed.

KEM
ninenin wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 8:11 pm
Collins wrote:
Heytherebro wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 2:57 pm
I am here to finally stop your crap and post some really interesting and important stuff: https://www.gq.com/story/travis-scott-s ... er-profile

First ever original song in Nolan's career.
Already posted in the Ludwig Göransson forum, and we don’t know yet if it’s really a song.
This statement could be taken a lot of ways...

KEM wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 8:20 pm
ninenin wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 8:11 pm
Collins wrote:

This statement could be taken a lot of ways...
If it’s a song, we’ll see how it goes. I would’ve preferred a collaboration between Kid Cudi and Ludwig though if they were going to do that anyways. But we’ll find out soon enough what it is and if it’s any good.

I need this movie. How the eff do I find out where it’s playing

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 10:00 pm
I need this movie. How the eff do I find out where it’s playing
TENET offocial website will have all theater showings any day now.

galkor wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 1:35 pm
cute misogyny, guys. anyway, i applaud uk for enforcing these changes, we don't need the violence on women to be normolized. i'm disgusted with nolan for making this scene in the first place. we're not in time where memento was fine. we as sociey should move on. you can imply the violence happening but not show it, it's not that hard, see: hannibal killing off one of important supporting female characters in s2.
Sorry, what ?! I won't explain how ridiculous your comment is as people already did, but I would add that you chose the worst possible example to make your point :lol: have you actually seen Hannibal ? Numerous female characters are butchered onscreen. Can't see who you were talking about. Really good show for those who do not know it.

AWR: And if they’re selling concessions, people are gonna be taking off their masks and eating, and that’s tantamount to eating in a restaurant in a closed space—even worse, because you’re basically in a closed box. There aren’t even windows, there’s no ventilation. Right now you want to be thinking about “time, space, people, place”: You want to think the about the amount of time you’re spending, how socially distant you can be, who you will be around, and what the ventilation is like. And it’s not just one of those boxes you should check; you need to be checking all of them.

Short of renting out an entire theater, which is obviously not an option for most of us, there is no scenario in which going to a movie theater is a good idea. If a movie theater is opening, they should close concessions and they need to have employees in the theaters with night-vision goggles to be able to really see people and make sure that nobody’s bringing in food and everyone is wearing masks at all times. That’s another reason movie theaters aren’t a good idea: You can’t control what everybody else is doing around you. So if you’re in room with however many people for a few hours, and you don’t know their risk statuses, you’re totally subject to the risk of everybody else around you.
https://film.avclub.com/please-don-t-go ... e=facebook

-Vader