TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

well we're nearing the 1 month milestone till release. I expect an announcement in the next few days.

I'm expecting it to be moved again, but if Disney World and Universal Studios still opened in Florida with all the case loads going on there, who knows.

Love that WB is still marketing this film fully knowing it's going to be moved again. This is not going unnoticed by theatre chains, Disney is dead quiet on Mulan. Nolan is showing tremendous support.

as you can see "casual" movie fans are the ones successfully being targeted here.

The Special One wrote:
July 12th, 2020, 1:22 am

as you can see "casual" movie fans are the ones successfully being targeted here.
Yup, I don't necessarily think they are just wasting money on ads. There are tons of casual viewers just learning about TENET, which is good despite it probably getting delayed.

Over the past few days, I've been getting really into the shooting locations filmed in Estonia. Something that I realized is the
significance of not only the country of Estonia but the ports and docks and how they play a crucial role in the film. We've seen recent footage of JDW coming out of some door at a port (the shot where he has his mask on). That port is Vene-Balti Sadam in Tallinn. The Gogland (red ship in trailer) and the MSV Botnica (blue ship) are both docked at this port. (https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/de ... el:GOGLAND)

Additionally, the new overhead shot (with all the cruise ships) in the new TV Spot is of the Port of Tallinn, which is a few miles away from Vene-Balti port. Also, Linnahall is literally right next to this port, but we know that it's actually the fictional Ukranian opera house.

So my conclusion is that "Sator's warehouse" may be located at one of these ports (we have some pretty solid evidence). I may be stating the obvious, but I'm personally intrigued at the potential significance of these ports and the role that they play in the movie.

Oku
From local news site:

The leader of the operation (John David Washington) is deployed to stop Sator (Kenneth Branagh) who is trying to destroy the world by going back and forth between the present and the future through the inversion of time. He must work together with Neil (Robert Pattinson) who has information about Inversion, and Sator's wife Kat (Elizabeth Debiki), an art connoisseur who seeks vengeance on Sator, to stand against attacks from the future and prevent World War III.

Have no idea if it is legit, or just the journalist's speculation.

Oku wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 12:34 am
From local news site:

The leader of the operation (John David Washington) is deployed to stop Sator (Kenneth Branagh) who is trying to destroy the world by going back and forth between the present and the future through the inversion of time. He must work together with Neil (Robert Pattinson) who has information about Inversion, and Sator's wife Kat (Elizabeth Debiki), an art connoisseur who seeks vengeance on Sator, to stand against attacks from the future and prevent World War III.

Have no idea if it is legit, or just the journalist's speculation.
Huh, I doubt JDW is working with Robert Pattinson to get information about inversion from him, when JDW was the one to explain it to him

Oku wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 12:34 am
From local news site:
The leader of the operation...
...Have no idea if it is legit, or just the journalist's speculation.
What is the source (and original language) of the post?