TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
I was thinking it was going to be at the very least 2 hrs and 30 mins. Looking at The Matrix, Skyfall and Inception.

Forum Pro
Ace wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 8:27 am

The caption on the Esquire article says it’s from the film. Also tags Warner Bros as the copyright owner.
I'm now on an urgent quest to find the suit that JDW is wearing.

KEM
Joshua Strong wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 2:18 am
Ace wrote:

The caption on the Esquire article says it’s from the film. Also tags Warner Bros as the copyright owner.
Pretty sure they’re custom made by the costume designers.

I guess the next official poster will drop when Warner Bros confirms the July 17 release date. Saw these fan-made posters and loved how the use of cast names makes Tenet. It would be cool to see something like this in a TV spot or poster in the future.

Forum Pro
KEM wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 3:53 am
Joshua Strong wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 2:18 am
Ace wrote:

Pretty sure they’re custom made by the costume designers.
Most likely but I can find a suit that pretty damn close.

speedy117 wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 7:43 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 2:39 pm
Reacting to the TotalFilm article - I'll put it in spoilers for those who don't want to read anything about the film:
So the plane sequence takes place "early on" according to Thomas... :o Now that's something I wasn't expecting!
I'm trying to wonder how it takes place early in the movie. It seems likes it was
Pattinson's idea but he just recently learned about inversion, so I don't understand how he's coming up with the big plans with little to no experience with inversion.
The plane crashing (forwards in time) probably does take place near the beginning but I think the scene with JDW and RP running into the reversing crash site takes place closer to the end of the movie

After Taylor-Johnson, a bunch of new character names are now "revealed" on IMDb (Patel, Donovan, Smith, Kapadia, etc.), but none of the main characters.

quervo wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 10:48 am
After Taylor-Johnson, a bunch of new character names are now "revealed" on IMDb (Patel, Donovan, Smith, Kapadia, etc.), but none of the main characters.
I think someone is messing with Tenet's IMDB character names. Those names same made up and pretty basic for a Nolan film

They will never post officially the date 17 July anymore because they will only stand with COMING TO THEATERS. Because the idea is that TENET will be the first movie to screen in every theater in any place in the world.
Per say...
If in Italy theaters open in 20 July - Tenet will run in 20 July.
If in Germany theaters open in 2 August - Tenet will run in 2 Aug.
If in India theaters open in 15 Aug - Tenet will run in 15 Aug.
Etc...

It's disrespectful to announce a premiere date that will run only in One or Two Countries and in the 70% of the world will not.
So it's better and honestly more decent to only say Coming to theaters.

I was just thinking about this issue...but TENET was already planned before this pandemic shit (unofficially) to be released on Sept. 18 in Italy and Japan. So if release date stays the same this means it will be released on Sept 18th worldwide OR that it will be anticipated in July? Who the hell knows :?: