TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nolan is on fire. The guy really loves his craft :gonf:

Dat title

Tenetetness

Cilogy wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 2:13 pm
hoping to give this film a Tenet/10
8-)

Also fuck yes on that 70mm and IMAX

Can't wait to see this in 70mm

Cilogy wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 2:13 pm
hoping to give this film a Tenet/10

sorry
personally i'm looking forward to it's french release Dixet

Don't disregard the aspects of time travel that might be at play here. Tenet is a palindrome.

EDIT: According to the press release, this film is going to be exclusively shot on 70mm and IMAX 70mm, right?

Fuck yeah, finally some news! I'm so stoked

I'm definitely thinking of Arrival in terms of the palindrome title here.

There's going to be a "cyclical" nature of time here - events occurring in the past and present simultaneously. Things ending and beginning over and over again.

That 4chan rumor was actually spot on. "Tempus Fugit" was noted as a working title. I bet Kenneth Branagh and Michael Caine are the scientists who discover time travel, and Pattinson and Washington play spies for both the British and American governments who are trying to get hold of the technology first.

Think about it: the military that gets that technology first will be able to control the world and win any war.

Bacon wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 4:08 pm
Don't disregard the aspects of time travel that might be at play here. Tenet is a palindrome.

EDIT: According to the press release, this film is going to be exclusively shot on 70mm and IMAX 70mm, right?
it is, as was done with Dunkirk

Came home from work, and saw all these glorious Nolan updates.... :wtf: :shock: :D