TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
tenet thread of nolan fans forums is cursed, isn't it

Oku wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 3:54 am
So remember (or don't lol) how I said that TENET entered into the 'currently being rated' phase a few weeks/months ago?

Well it's taken an insanely long time, but it's finally been rated.

Length: 149 minutes, 59 seconds
(Edit: for comparison, they classified/rated Dunkirk as 106 minutes, 27 seconds)

Maturity level:
Normal:
- Violence & Gore
- Profanity
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Subject Matter
Low:
- Sex & Nudity
- Imitative Risk

Premise/synopsis:
A film depicting the role of agents fighting against the forces of the future who are trying to destroy the world.

A film about the actions of agents fighting the forces of the future who are trying to destroy the world, with scenes of threatening actions by terrorists, killing by pistol, torture while tied to a chair, assault with gold bars, and gun battles, but most of them are concise and expressed indirectly, and the level of expression of violence and fear is moderate. There are also some simple drinking scenes, some use of vulgar and violent dialogue, but it is expressed at a low frequency.
I'm confused so is this real or not? Because Dunkirk was not 106mins long.
The description is pretty deducible from footage we've seen so far, apart from
"the assault with gold bars"
(but it's plausible given the still we've seen of Branagh)

Lincoln wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 5:43 am
WHY THE FUCK I'M SEEING AN OPENLY RACIST HERE???? SERIOUSLY THE HELL

Such an embarrassing fanbase. **** whoever posted the video and especially that disgusting member.
And dont tell me "it's not everyone!!! don't generalize" I know people, but there is clearly a problem
there is a report button under every post. i can only speak for myself and not the other mods, but i'm not here 24 hours a day, i seriously cannot see and immediately read every post in every thread and act accordingly. it would be really helpful if people reported posts like these or at least send me a message about them.

abdulnistan is perma banned but i'm leaving the posts up so people see why. if you guys prefer them to be deleted though, i can do that.

Tenet tickets are on sale now starts at 13 August in Palace Nova cinema.

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 6:21 am
Oku wrote:
So remember (or don't lol) how I said that TENET entered into the 'currently being rated' phase a few weeks/months ago?

(Edit: for comparison, they classified/rated Dunkirk as 106 minutes, 27 seconds)

Maturity level:
Normal:
- Violence & Gore
- Profanity
- Subject Matter
Low:
- Sex & Nudity
- Imitative Risk

Premise/synopsis:
A film depicting the role of agents fighting against the forces of the future who are trying to destroy the world.

A film about the actions of agents fighting the forces of the future who are trying to destroy the world, with scenes of threatening actions by terrorists, killing by pistol, torture while tied to a chair, assault with gold bars, and gun battles, but most of them are concise and expressed indirectly, and the level of expression of violence and fear is moderate. There are also some simple drinking scenes, some use of vulgar and violent dialogue, but it is expressed at a low frequency.
I'm confused so is this real or not? Because Dunkirk was not 106mins long.
The description is pretty deducible from footage we've seen so far, apart from
"the assault with gold bars"
(but it's plausible given the still we've seen of Branagh)
They are right Dunkirk runtime is 106 minutes.

hamid1993ss wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 6:55 am
Is that in australia?

No one can expect our moderators to stop every offensive post as they go up, that would be a full-time job. Users, myself included, should step up our report game. I think you guys do great work, I've seen several users being shut down over ignorant remarks.

Back on topic. I expect Tenet being postponed either today or tomorrow, but I sooo agree with these takes:

hamid1993ss wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 6:55 am
Doesn't mean anything, the movie won't be released in August.

Collins wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:21 am
dragon_phoenix wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:07 am
Oku wrote:

Maturity level:
Normal:
- Violence & Gore
- Profanity
- Subject Matter
Low:
- Sex & Nudity
- Imitative Risk

Premise/synopsis:

Source?
https://www.kmrb.or.kr/kor/CMS/GradeSea ... asso_name=
Thanks so much!!

It would be childish to say that the US (or more precisely: US audiences) don't "deserve" Tenet because how the pandemic was handled there. But it must be a sensible option to release the film in countries where cinemas are open - even with restrictions -, right? They must be looking at that option - my biggest fear is that even in Europe there's a slight surge in cases. I hope it doesn't get out of hands... my country is imposing new restriction on border travel this week because surrounding countries are dealing with new cases. So even if they release Tenet in Europe, Asia, etc. I fear that the second wave is becoming a reality. Then, cinemas are really fucked.