TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
and 4chan...

Nolanisgod123 wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 9:54 pm
Ok guys, take this with a grain of salt. Found this on 4chan /tv/ board.

It is a sci-fi action-thriller about time travel, with two intersecting storylines, one set in the near future and one in the 1950’s. John David Washington and Robert Pattinson are playing scientists who travel from the future to the past and get caught up in a conspiracy involving a femme fatale played by Elizabeth Debicki. Washington is the main, while Pattinson takes on a more antagonistic role.

The mechanics of time travel are unique, with the leads existing simultaneously in both time periods, and having limits to how far they can go and what they can do in the past. Mark Rylance and William Fichtner will be in the movie as supporting characters in the future timeline, while Lucy Boynton is in early talks for a pivotal role in the past timeline. James McAvoy is being eyed for a very important role in the past timeline as well.

The title isn’t locked in yet, but it is being referred by studio heads as “Tempus Fugit”.

Here's the link for those who are skeptical: http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/112207886

Granted, it could be April fools...
stupid

Bill Fichter is a beauty.

Angus wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 8:18 pm
cclem wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 6:57 pm
Angus wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 3:48 pm
He was also probably not thrilled about the Interstellar script floating around back in 2009 or 2010. Probably a big reason why he re-wrote a bunch of stuff.
I don't like most of your spamming, but this is probably fairly accurate.
Getting my hands on that script was like sniffing cocaine. :ninja:
My spamming?
Yes. Your spamming nonsense to get your post count up.
Angus wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 8:45 pm
Guys, I don't know, lol. Start embracing the possibility that this isn't a "huge" film. :ninja:
This is also completely asinine.
The Taxman wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 2:46 am
anyone thinking this is gonna be a "smaller" film has rocks in their brain lmao
This is correct. Event film elucidates nothing but a massive film, irregardless of final genre. Wtf happened to this place. The mods should create a litmus test for all users on here effective immediately.

Yikes, man. I don't even pay attention to my post count, lol. I could care less where I "rank." I have a life. I'm honestly just shooting ideas and speculating because it's a fun way to pass the time at my dumb job. If something isn't "correct" according to you, by all means, you don't have to agree with me or even like me. Also, put me on ignore, if you're that offended. It's not 2003 anymore; you have options instead of being rude. Sorry I've hurt you.

Question: Is Jordan Peele's Us an event film for 2019? Yes or no.

Hey man. Listen. We take this seriously. It is cool and sophisticated on here. Like a fraternity of sorts. You wanna go pass the time, go troll on Reddit or 4chan. You wanna act like part of the crew, step your game up.

Yours truly,
TARS

cclem wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 1:05 pm
Angus wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 8:18 pm
cclem wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 6:57 pm

I don't like most of your spamming, but this is probably fairly accurate.
Getting my hands on that script was like sniffing cocaine. :ninja:
My spamming?
Yes. Your spamming nonsense to get your post count up.
Angus wrote:
March 30th, 2019, 8:45 pm
Guys, I don't know, lol. Start embracing the possibility that this isn't a "huge" film. :ninja:
This is also completely asinine.
The Taxman wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 2:46 am
anyone thinking this is gonna be a "smaller" film has rocks in their brain lmao
This is correct. Event film elucidates nothing but a massive film, irregardless of final genre. Wtf happened to this place. The mods should create a litmus test for all users on here effective immediately.
This post is assinine.

Off-topic question, but why is the banner image for this site some disheveled guy stroking a viewfinder in a creepy sexual kind of way?????????????
Last edited by lynchfan on April 2nd, 2019, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

cclem wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 8:03 pm
Hey man. Listen. We take this seriously. It is cool and sophisticated on here. Like a fraternity of sorts. You wanna go pass the time, go troll on Reddit or 4chan. You wanna act like part of the crew, step your game up.

Yours truly,
TARS
and this is why this section of the forums is cancer unless there's news

-Vader

lynchfan wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 1:58 am
Off-topic question, but why is the banner image for this site some disheveled guy stroking a viewfinder in a creepy sexual kind of way?????????????
It's Dennis villeneuve.
But yea you have a point..