TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
But again, I don't really trust that little description for the moment, it sounds very nebulous, and the description is because people who heard some things can't really describe the movie in a different way (plus, they haven't read the script obviously)

So again, we know nothing really, actually

Nolan62 wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 6:56 pm
But again, I don't really trust that little description for the moment, it sounds very nebulous, and the description is because people who heard some things can't really describe the movie in a different way (plus, they haven't read the script obviously)

So again, we know nothing really, actually
4chan is a field of land mines made up of purposeful larping, BS’ing, and goofing off for it’s own sake. I really don’t think it’s worth putting stock into anything other than a press release or a scoop from a reputable trade.

If I run with this on the front page we might be able to get WB to reveal their hand a bit.

To return to the filmmaking style, the hiring of a different editor seems like it will have some striking changes, I don't know.

Nolan62 wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 7:21 pm
To return to the filmmaking style, the hiring of a different editor seems like it will have some striking changes, I don't know.
In many ways, that could be a good thing. I like Nolan's movies, but they have flaws (possibly a lot due to Nolan, possibly a lot due to his crew). Maybe this will work out for the better, depending on the kind of story that needs to be told and the kind of pacing each scene needs to have.

I know we have the crew thread but I’m kind of facepalming about four pages of 4chan memes and nobody cares that we know who the editor is and what that might mean for the film.
Last edited by anikom15 on April 5th, 2019, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anikom15 wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 9:33 pm
I know we have the crew thread but I’m kind of facepalming about four pages of 4chan memes and nobody cares that we know who the editor is and *what that might mean for the film.*
Says the guy thinking this is a smaller film when the people who broke the story about the editor called it a film similar to Inception dealing with the time continuum.

Bacon wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 9:35 pm
anikom15 wrote:
I know we have the crew thread but I’m kind of facepalming about four pages of 4chan memes and nobody cares that we know who the editor is and *what that might mean for the film.*
Says the guy thinking this is a smaller film when the people who broke the story about the editor called it a film similar to Inception dealing with the time continuum.
What does this have to do with my post?

anikom15 wrote:
Because... we're talking about it in the crew thread. :?:

Nolan62 wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 7:21 pm
I think he definitely wants to evolve and maybe work with younger and hungrier people where he can, maybe to remind him of his early days in Following and Memento. I feel like he’s going to want to shake out of old habits and get out of his comfort zone as much as is necessary. The casting has shown that so far as has the news about Lame. She mainly has worked on smaller indies like with Baumbach, who I really like. I think this will be good.