TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I hope WB got some really solid insider info.

Like i've said before i would hate to reach max hype levels after the trailer tomorrow only for it to be delayed in a couple weeks.

Sky007 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 9:15 pm
Im sure Washington/Pattinson will be the focus of the new trailer, but the main thing they need to do is sell the story. The concept was teased in the last trailer but both Inception/Interstellar right away had very clear hooks about a man wanting to get back home. I'm super curious how this next trailer will sell it. They have to nail this. I mean, we still know so little, and general audiences know even less.
I think the trailer will continue to focus only on JDW. It would be a pleasant surprise if I see more Elizabeth and Pattinson tho.

And I couldn't agree more with you, since I'm in the group of those who didn't love the first trailer

Why am I hearing you guys saying: With the trailer coming out tomorrow... Like this is a sure thing !?

Have you been living under a rock? :P

Lincoln wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 8:55 pm
Lol they need to put Robert's name in the trailer. He clearly bring some views, And now they are even promoting the book through his fans.
Nolan never promoted Dunkirk with Styles outside of the initial headlines of casting.

The trailer does not confirm that the film will not be moved.

And sorry but the movie being pushed back to August is all good news, so Dune would come out the next year and Tenet may be Warner's priority for the next awards season. Otherwise we know Dune will be its top priority.

And yes I care about this movie getting mainstream awards, especially if the "save cinema" becomes a thing.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 9:38 pm
So with the trailer coming out tomorrow, the ReelBlend podcast makes sense.
They just announced it's with Chazelle.

Damien is a Nolan fanboy. One of us.

Oh, well. Haven’t really checked any of it tbh, so don’t know if Nolan would agree to be on it anyway. Still might be interesting tho.

I suppose the publisher has Warner/Nolan's permission?

Ugh if there is some short of promo coming soon, I will miss the interviews with the whole team. Zoom doesn't count.