TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Delay or no delay, either tomorrow or Tuesday may be Judgement Day. WB pretty much has to announce something.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 1:48 pm
However unlikely, sometimes studio heads strong-arm folks into deleting things until they can officially announce it for themselves, like a premature leak if you know what I mean.

I'm not saying this is the case here, I'm just saying there is more than one reason why a tweet is sometimes deleted.

Lol I'm sure that's the excuse he'll make if it does get delayed.

Also it seems more likely that he deleted the tweet because of us. Maybe we should be nicer so he can post more things that expose him.

July earliest for cinemas opening in the UK and that's only if the drop in infections is substantial.
Interesting to see what WB do this week. Is July too close to call?

WB will just push along then I think for now. The tipping point then would be Cuomo/Newsom

I don't feel confident about theaters being ready in LA, NY, and Chicago.

Let's say if all of the Country opened up theaters expect NY and LA. Would that alone be incentive for WB to delay?

The two biggest markets and basically the only places in the US that hold movie premieres? I'd say yes.

Pippy wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 2:14 pm
July earliest for cinemas opening in the UK and that's only if the drop in infections is substantial.
Not good news for Tenet, it will definitely be pushed back now. Will McCrabb was right.

At this point, NY/LA is genuinely the only thing between this opening in July and a delay.

So I guess marketing full steam ahead and they just...live with the costs if the above forces a delay (not that they wouldn't have to anyway by sticking to July in the first place)

@The Special One - until Johnson and others say otherwise everyone is just gonna scramble to make July happen - so 'good' news in that regard

The Special One wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 2:58 pm
Pippy wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 2:14 pm
Not good news for Tenet, it will definitely be pushed back now. Will McCrabb was right.
As a wise ol' lady once said, "Don't you even mention that name in front of me, that filthy piece of toerag"

So, maybe a trailer next week? :batman: