TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
There’s a difference between calling out racist actions (often times pushed by governments) and deeming an entire nation racist. But with sinophobia on such a strong rise today, the line is very fine, and many people do cross it.

Once again, racism, whether against black or asian people, or anyone else, is not welcome here and will not be tolerated. If you are interested in having genuine discussions around race - great! We even have other threads specifically made for that purpose! But if your sole intention is to post inflammatory shit for the purpose of stirring the pot, stop and check yourself.

Collins wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 8:00 am
Is this legit or a mistake ? First aggregate critic score set at 80/100.

http://www.criticschoice.com/search/?s=tenet
It has been taken down. That site is legit thou if I remember correctly.
Edit.
I see it now. My phone must been having problems.
Last edited by Jesus of Suburbia on July 30th, 2020, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uno

But have the critics been invited to the screening? I don’t think Nolan would agree to hand out screeners and so far there's only a small number of people who has watched it. (key cast and crew, IMAX people, people working at theaters...)
Ruth wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 10:09 am
There’s a difference between calling out racist actions (often times pushed by governments) and deeming an entire nation racist. But with sinophobia on such a strong rise today, the line is very fine, and many people do cross it.

Once again, racism, whether against black or asian people, or anyone else, is not welcome here and will not be tolerated. If you are interested in having genuine discussions around race - great! We even have other threads specifically made for that purpose! But if your sole intention is to post inflammatory shit for the purpose of stirring the pot, stop and check yourself.
Thank you, Ruth :gonf:
Last edited by Nomis on July 30th, 2020, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't double post

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 11:54 am
But have the critics been invited to the screening? I don’t think Nolan would agree to hand out screeners and so far there's only a small number of people who has watched it. (key cast and crew, IMAX people, people working at theaters...)
Correct, I don't think Tenet has screened for media or critics yet. BFCA is made up of a lot of lame TV journalists, with ZERO tast, so I would not trust a rating on that site at all, regardless.

It is likely just a placeholder score. I doubt any critic has seen the movie yet or will see it at all by a personal screener

Collins wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 8:00 am
Is this legit or a mistake ? First aggregate critic score set at 80/100.

http://www.criticschoice.com/search/?s=tenet
The site is absolutely legitimate. It seems that one critic has seen the film and gave it 3/4 stars, no big deal

According to competent blog World of Reel there is a screening coming for media within next 12 days.

Lmao people denying China racism here, as if it wasn't well known, just a quick search in google is enough.
You have the nerve to accuse someone of being a racist for bringing awareness