TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
A Chinese trailer with new footage is on Twitter. No idea how to post it :lol: :lol:

This fornite sh!t. I just want a normal interview with the cast, director, etc. where they can discuss about the actual movie and not only say the typical "I can't.

the cast interview should be soon, right?

Lincoln wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 10:50 am
This fornite sh!t. I just want a normal interview with the cast, director, etc. where they can discuss about the actual movie and not only say the typical "I can't.
less than a month to go and that’s all I want too 😭 It seems like a pipe dream though considering how under wraps even character names are

intersteIIarx wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 11:21 am
Lincoln wrote:
less than a month to go and that’s all I want too 😭 It seems like a pipe dream though considering how under wraps even character names are
The funny thing ... is that most people in internet will see or read the spoilers the next day on august 27 lmaoo (if the movie is finally coming)
I hope Nolan is aware that all efforts to keep all of this secrecy will be in vain ; (

Lincoln wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 11:27 am
intersteIIarx wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 11:21 am
Lincoln wrote:
The funny thing ... is that most people in internet will see or read the spoilers the next day on august 27 lmaoo (if the movie is finally coming)
I hope Nolan is aware that all efforts to keep all of this secrecy will be in vain ; (
I think they are quite aware of many implications the come with its release overseas. I don’t believe they always have to stick to a certain tradition, so the fornite thing might work in the end to the film’s benefit for all we know. I for one don’t have a problem with them saying "I can’t" on interviews before the movie comes out because it’s better, in my opinion, that they keep many things secret for the film.

Other people will do differently but I’ll just stay away from different web platforms to avoid spoilers once the film has been released. Worked for me before.

KEM
I got very hyped from that trailer

Holy. Fucking. Shit