TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Interesting that he says he's specifically doing a Christopher Hitchens impression with his character...With the word Tenet being about a belief or principle you believe to be true (I've been curious if this film is about religious belief for a while) I wonder if his choice of Hitchens has anything to do with his "anti-theism" and the film being about that. Not unlike how The Prestige deals with similar ideas.

Yeah, I've watched a lot of Hitchens interviews and debates in the past, so it was great but also a bit weird to see his name pop up in this context :D

"Nolan (who wrote a defense of movie theaters March 20) and Warners are heroes to the beleaguered exhibition community, but speculation is rampant that the studio will push back the opening to August 14. That’s the date currently occupied by Warners’ DC title “Wonder Woman 1984,” which would then move back to December. (The studio was unavailable for comment.)"

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/05/tenet ... 202230166/

Robert Pattinson saying he's doing a Christopher Hitchens impression is perhaps my favorite thing I’ve learned about this movie so far.

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 1:16 pm
Robert Pattinson saying he's doing a Christopher Hitchens impression is perhaps my favorite thing I’ve learned about this movie so far.
Agreed :D

does anyone know when this "coronavirus" marketing tactic for tenet is supposed to end?

Could this trigger the delay...?

LA has had a rough time of it and has been seeing some spikes recently. I think its silly to release the Tenet without Hollywood.

antovolk wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 2:59 pm

Could this trigger the delay...?
Nope, but these will trigger Californians

August 14th looking likely