TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Vader182 wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 5:31 am
poplar wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 4:53 am
I think I desperately need first reactions.
Anyone know when we can expect this?
guessing 3 weeks or more. there's word out they might limit press attendance at P&I screenings too.

-Vader
Thanks.
Damn, that's too long for me.

I mean, 90% of U.S. film critics are in either NY or L.A. so how will that work exactly?

Will The New Yorker or Los Angeles Times even review it on September 3 if theaters are still closed in those states?

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 10:22 pm
I just edited the most interesting part of that interview.

This was great! Thank you!

Looking like it's full steam ahead now (at least internationally)

Everything is finally falling into place, looking forward to marketing strategy.

for f*cks sake I can't do this anymore, just inject tenet into my eyeballs already

Well Melbourne, Australia just went into an even harsher stage 4 lockdown meaning everything is locked down only shops, chemists and only 1 person allowed to leave a house for 1hr until Sept 13th

Bye bye Tenet 😭😭😭
The sad irony of this is if Tenet came out in July Australians would have been able to see it in cinemas but now this 2nd wave is out of control

Here in Europe it started again too. In Germany 1000 cases a day, in France 1300 cases.And in Spain too.August 26 never seemed so far away.This is a fucking joke, the more we come closer seeing it, the more cases increase and it is pushed back. I really hope there won't be any bad surprises again.

On august 26:

The virus: