TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Collector03601 wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 2:29 am
dragon_phoenix wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 12:44 pm
Collector03601 wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 6:56 am
That scene with Kat at the dinner is really emotional imo. Perfect score and her delivery of the lines is fantastic. Especially at the end when she says "Thats my life now" :clap:

Anyway, seen it 5 times in a row and then 2 times the weekend after so for now lucky number 7 :D Took my parents, then went with a friend two times and also took my sister and her husband. Everyone loved it!

Still no IMAX tho, not safe in that area, but fingers crossed I will make it there for my 8th.
yea...but it was just a bit abrupt. Kat just met Protagonist in the same day which is essentially lowkey trying to blackmail her, and she just told her that her husband is threatening her?
That was my first thought as well. A bit weird telling a guy she just met all these things. Then I just said to myself she must be really desperate and that made me forget about it a bit and focus more on how great she is in that scene. :)
i guess it's spy movie logic. Just like how Bond always get the women to sleep with him.

For anyone who’s seen the movie at the Irvine Spectrum IMAX.
Does the movie still look good?
I know they’re using only a single laser projector instead of dual and the aspect ratio nonsense. But does it still look good?
Im taking friends tomorrow to see it.

Tenet may not open in LA/SF or New York. Disney just moved all their films of the calendar. Theaters will probably close in two weeks.
Last edited by Jesus of Suburbia on September 23rd, 2020, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 2:47 pm
Tenet may not open in LA/SF or New York. Disney just moved all there films of the calendar. Theaters will probably close in two weeks.
?

El Especial wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 4:28 pm
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 2:47 pm
Tenet may not open in LA/SF or New York. Disney just moved all there films of the calendar. Theaters will probably close in two weeks.
?
I know, right? Misuse of the proper there/their/they're is just asking for the banhammer! :judge:

A theater about 30 minutes from me is opening this weekend, I might make the drive. It's not IMAX but oh well, I need to see this before theaters inevitably re-close.

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 5:36 pm
A theater about 30 minutes from me is opening this weekend, I might make the drive. It's not IMAX but oh well, I need to see this before theaters inevitably re-close.
At least you have a theater open in a 30 min vicinity

speedy117 wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 6:54 pm
StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 5:36 pm
At least you have a theater open in a 30 min vicinity

fascinating to me that Nolan's done less press on Tenet than than literally any movie since The Prestige

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 8:01 pm
fascinating to me that Nolan's done less press on Tenet than than literally any movie since The Prestige

-Vader
With everything being on in video chat it is not surprising. The cast in general did lies interviews than any other Nolan film since the prestige. Nolan probably wanted to avoid questions about reopening theaters.