TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
It has to be taken with a grain of salt obviously, but do we know from what this IMDB description is coming from ? These last two words intrigue me :
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6723592/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1
The plot is currently unknown. The project is described as an action epic revolving around international espionage, time travel, and evolution.

Nolan62 wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 12:39 pm
It has to be taken with a grain of salt obviously, but do we know from what this IMDB description is coming from ? These last two words intrigue me :
The plot is currently unknown. The project is described as an action epic revolving around international espionage, time travel, and evolution.
If I remember correctly, the official description said "an action epic evolving from the world of international espionage", as opposed to "revolving around", so my guess would be that someone simply misquoted the official description of the film.

DHOPW42 wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 4:06 am
Nolan62 wrote:
If I remember correctly, the official description said "an action epic evolving from the world of international espionage", as opposed to "revolving around", so my guess would be that someone simply misquoted the official description of the film.
Or maybe not?
Evolution was also a big deal, philosophically speaking, in interstellar.

Silfan wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 12:26 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 4:06 am
Nolan62 wrote:
Or maybe not?
Evolution was also a big deal, philosophically speaking, in interstellar.
That wouldn’t account for the ‘time travel’ reference, though.

Pretty confident that the plot has something to do with time travel or manipulation. One of the indoor sets that were built in Estonia had huge clock resembling machine with gear wheels.

TheMan wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 2:48 pm
Pretty confident that the plot has something to do with time travel or manipulation. One of the indoor sets that were built in Estonia had huge clock resembling machine with gear wheels.
that...probably explains the rotation motifs - the title spinning in the trailer and on the website

TheMan wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 2:48 pm
Really? that's new and fascinating information

^ How trustworthy is TheMan ?

i definitely think that there will be some new concept about the notion of time, but i don't think it will have anything to do with a time machine.

Angus wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 4:16 pm
^ How trustworthy is TheMan ?
He was on set back in the Estonia days and he did have the title design seen in the trailer well before, so legit??