TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
gropercity wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 11:24 pm
That billboard says COMING TO THEATERS

:crazy:
it has 7.31.20 to its right

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 10:19 pm

WOAHH HERE WE GO :gonf:
it has begun :gonf:

KEM
Nothing has me more excited than hearing all of Ludwig’s music, I may be a huge fanboy but I know he’s gonna kill it

Do you guys think we'll get a behind the scenes featurette before July 31? Or because they are strict keeping spoilers under wraps, the featurette might be postponed until award season to showcase the techs.

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 2:24 am
Do you guys think we'll get a behind the scenes featurette before July 31? Or because they are strict keeping spoilers under wraps, the featurette might be postponed until award season to showcase the techs.
i think we can expect the ussual IMAX showcase, talking about the challenges and advantages of the format ala Interstellar and Dunkirk, dobut we will ever get another 12 minute epic like the one for TDKR though

Oku
Their first and foremost priority is recouping the budget...holding back marketing material for a hypothetical awards push at some distant point in the future, when there is zero guarantee that the film will even be critically well-received or do well at the box office (which if it doesn't, will massively hurt its chances as well) is an exercise in profound arrogance.

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 10:58 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 10:49 pm
Travis Scott is one of us.
:gonf:

Do you guys think we'll ever get another poster or character posters? I don't know why it's taking so long to release them?
They totally should, just like what they did with Inception.

My friend who is managing one smaller theater in my town told me he had some insider info about Tenet being 160 minutes long, but that the distributors are not sure whether its with credits or without.

Nothing was posted officially, but he always gives me some insider info, he even let me sneak in the theater to see the teaser trailer and also the first trailer back in December so I have no reason to not trust him. He also mentioned distributors are still not sure whether the date will stay (currently 30th of July here in Slovakia) and that they still havent even got to making subtitles for the film so not much to go by.

Collector03601 wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 6:23 am
My friend who is managing one smaller theater in my town told me he had some insider info about Tenet being 160 minutes long, but that the distributors are not sure whether its with credits or without.

Nothing was posted officially, but he always gives me some insider info, he even let me sneak in the theater to see the teaser trailer and also the first trailer back in December so I have no reason to not trust him. He also mentioned distributors are still not sure whether the date will stay (currently 30th of July here in Slovakia) and that they still havent even got to making subtitles for the film so not much to go by.
Thanks for this! Sounds about right anyways given IMAX's platter size restrictions. Yeah I wonder how the late delay will play with dubbing and subtitles making if the film still isn't complete yet and only 5 weeks to go until release.

speaking of this. Just tweeted this out

Does this mean Tenet is done and locked and loaded? The article is accurate I think because it says posters will be released soon which they were. Btw it's from this article https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/b ... -underway/