TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
DHOPW42 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 2:11 am
Arthur says in Inception that "I will lead them on a merry chase" just before the rotating hallway fight scene, which goes round = Inception sequel confirmed.
If this is Inception sequel. What do you guys think?

Forum Pro
With Episode IX dropping all their info this weekend. I imagine we won’t here any announcements about a title answer additional casting till next week at the earliest

Joshua Strong wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 4:56 am
With Episode IX dropping all their info this weekend. I imagine we won’t here any announcements about a title answer additional casting till next week at the earliest
Omg, is Starwars still a thing? :lol:

Is Star Wars really dropping stuff this weekend? Why would they do it now when they have the May 4th Celebration Day coming in two weeks? That's bizarre.

But back to the topic at hand -- I'm getting more and more convinced that this is Inception "2", or some kind of spiritual sequel / something set in the same universe.

His movies had working titles after his childres (Fiona, Oliver, Magnus and Rory)
And that's it. There are no more. Just four kids.

So... Merry Go Round, can simply means that he is really enjoying making this film. Perhaps it will be his most precious film to date. The one that touches his heart and moves him to tears and wonder.

The one that rounds and rounds and rounds.

Like the time continuum.

Or: it's the actual title.

DHOPW42 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 2:11 am
Arthur says in Inception that "I will lead them on a merry chase" just before the rotating hallway fight scene, which goes round = Inception sequel confirmed.
mind blown

Angus wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 10:19 am
Is Star Wars really dropping stuff this weekend? Why would they do it now when they have the May 4th Celebration Day coming in two weeks? That's bizarre.

But back to the topic at hand -- I'm getting more and more convinced that this is Inception "2", or some kind of spiritual sequel / something set in the same universe.
Subverting expectations

xWhereAmI? wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 10:52 pm
The Special One wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 10:46 pm
Angus wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 10:36 pm

Wait, for real?

Any source?
he's BSing
We are prepping his equipment at my work and that's the codename. Project has taken 4 of our big prep rooms and Hoyte was here monday. I even saw PTA walk into their camera test. Want a picture tomorrow of the board?

I work at Panavision btw who Nolan always uses
wanna send me a panavision hat? :P

can you say whether they’re shooting 65mm, 35mm anamorphic, or whatever?