TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
YouTube link is down, someone notify me when we get a 4k Blu-ray leak...

KEM wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 8:56 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 8:45 pm
KEM wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Gotta ask, do the Blu-ray versions of his films ever leak online? iTunes literally sucks and only lets you stream in 4k, if you want to download the movie it only lets you in really low quality. Of course I already pre-ordered the film, but I want to be able to enjoy the film in its best quality and the only way to do that is to download a high quality torrent (if they exist)
Blu-ray version sure will leak, maybe even before 12/15
Awesome, I need that!! Hopefully someone here will find it and send it my way, I don’t care how big the file is I need TENET in it’s full quality on my computer!!!
Why don't you rip the Blu-ray you get to your computer? That's the first thing I'm going to do so I can begin making a constant aspect ratio version.

KEM
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 2:48 am
KEM wrote:
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 8:45 pm

Blu-ray version sure will leak, maybe even before 12/15
Awesome, I need that!! Hopefully someone here will find it and send it my way, I don’t care how big the file is I need TENET in it’s full quality on my computer!!!
Why don't you rip the Blu-ray you get to your computer? That's the first thing I'm going to do so I can begin making a constant aspect ratio version.
A hassle and the disc drive in my computer doesn’t work, plus I’ve never done it before so I’d probably screw it up somehow lol. If you rip yours in 4k you should, ya know...

KEM wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 3:00 am
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
KEM wrote:

A hassle and the disc drive in my computer doesn’t work, plus I’ve never done it before so I’d probably screw it up somehow lol. If you rip yours in 4k you should, ya know...
It's impossible to screw something up. Or rather, if you screw something up, it's not like it'll brick your computer; you'd just re-rip it.

I'll rip my 4K as well, though outside of using madVR for myself I still have yet to find a good way to do a one-stop-shop HDR-to-SDR conversion for any of my movies. I did it to make a video essay for TDK that turned out okay for most shots (except for the shot when Batman is lurched and puts his head down after Barbara says "You brought this on us!"), mostly because I hate how the Blu-ray looks. I'm sure the Tenet Blu-ray will look fine though, especially since Nolan didn't shoot anything in 35mm.

Anyway, as I said, I'll be ripping both of them, but I definitely won't be torrenting anything haha.

oh wow

KEM
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 3:11 am
KEM wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 3:00 am
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:

It's impossible to screw something up. Or rather, if you screw something up, it's not like it'll brick your computer; you'd just re-rip it.

I'll rip my 4K as well, though outside of using madVR for myself I still have yet to find a good way to do a one-stop-shop HDR-to-SDR conversion for any of my movies. I did it to make a video essay for TDK that turned out okay for most shots (except for the shot when Batman is lurched and puts his head down after Barbara says "You brought this on us!"), mostly because I hate how the Blu-ray looks. I'm sure the Tenet Blu-ray will look fine though, especially since Nolan didn't shoot anything in 35mm.

Anyway, as I said, I'll be ripping both of them, but I definitely won't be torrenting anything haha.
Well send em my way haha, iTunes quality is complete garbage, bought it to support Nolan and so I can watch the bts stuff but I do not want to watch the movie in that quality.

Goddamn the film is so good after a second watch

KEM wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 3:36 am
Well send em my way haha, iTunes quality is complete garbage, bought it to support Nolan and so I can watch the bts stuff but I do not want to watch the movie in that quality.
I'll be purchasing the Blu-ray, ripping it, and purchasing the iTunes version as well. I got my external BD drive in October and I've already ripped several movies. It's super easy to do. Doesn't take long either. And no, I won't be torrenting or uploading online.

KEM
marshallmurphy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 7:12 pm
KEM wrote:
I'll be purchasing the Blu-ray, ripping it, and purchasing the iTunes version as well. I got my external BD drive in October and I've already ripped several movies. It's super easy to do. Doesn't take long either. And no, I won't be torrenting or uploading online.
Do they look just as good?

KEM wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 7:16 pm
marshallmurphy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 7:12 pm
KEM wrote:
Do they look just as good?
They do to me. Haven't had an issue yet.