TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
It's crazy to me how exactly one year from now, we'll all own this film on 4K and Blu-Ray, haha. 365 days from now, and we know absolutely nothing about it yet. :lol:

Forum Pro
Law
Ace wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 9:02 am
Sadly nothing much in the Empire issue.

I wonder if the writer has been reading this forum.
Lol every time any news comes out about any Nolan film, it's always the same rehash of information. "Extraordinary, "massive-scale", "no plot information", "extraordinary".

It's quite sad that we won't get anything, but this also means that Nolan won't reveal anything even for Empire, the magazine that quite likes Nolan. Nothing at this point. It's the strictest marketing strategy that we've seen with Nolan so far.

Forum Pro
Law
Yeah they couldn't even get a new picture from the set

These sci-fi elements speculations too. It shows how absolutely nothing we know about the project, they're ready to imagine anything.

I heard the shooting will continue till Novermber. Can Nolan and his team deliver a main trailer attached to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker?

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 10:34 am
I heard the shooting will continue till Novermber. Can Nolan and his team deliver a main trailer attached to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker?
Still 2 months of NIGHT SHOOTING apparently.

DHOPW42 wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 10:07 am
It's quite sad that we won't get anything, but this also means that Nolan won't reveal anything even for Empire, the magazine that quite likes Nolan. Nothing at this point. It's the strictest marketing strategy that we've seen with Nolan so far.
indeed

They forgot to horizontally flip the second E lol

Ace
Heard through the grapevine that Christopher Nolan is currently camped out in the SoCal desert with a crew of ~500 and a fleet of helicopters, burning through a million dollars a day on the finale set pieces for Tenet. I love that he still goes for truly epic filmmaking.
https://twitter.com/deschulz/status/11 ... 04096?s=21