TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Sanchez wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 2:10 pm
anikom15 wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 10:31 am
It’s unethical to close a major road in a developing country for a month.
Estonia isn't a developing country. And even if it was, why would that matter?
Okay, it graduated in 2011. Developing countries are more volatile and are particularly vulnerable to supply-chain issues (as they tend to have one or a few ‘darling’ supply routes and everything else is shit compared to the rest of the world) which could have horrible repercussions.

Developed countries are more diversified, and undeveloped countries don’t have useful roads to begin with, so they’re not so affected by such things.

How do you even close mayor road for a month? I live in Finland, basically next to Estonia, and if we would close one of the main roads couple of days in Helsinki, we would be in deep deep problems. :D And yes, we are far away developing coutry status if somebody doesn’t know.

Cast looks great and can’t wait to see first teasers/trailers. It’s nice to have Batman in Nolan movie! :P

Do you trust me? I promise you, my film will blow your expectations away. And no I am not putting a dead wife in this one.

Sincerely

Lord Nolan

anikom15 wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 11:49 am
Sanchez wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 2:10 pm
anikom15 wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 10:31 am
It’s unethical to close a major road in a developing country for a month.
Estonia isn't a developing country. And even if it was, why would that matter?
Okay, it graduated in 2011. Developing countries are more volatile and are particularly vulnerable to supply-chain issues (as they tend to have one or a few ‘darling’ supply routes and everything else is shit compared to the rest of the world) which could have horrible repercussions.

Developed countries are more diversified, and undeveloped countries don’t have useful roads to begin with, so they’re not so affected by such things.
You have a very poor understanding of Estonia.

Ace

TeNeT iS 9 HoUrS lOnG!!!111!!!

Ace wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 9:35 am
SCORPIO16 wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 9:32 am
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 1.html?amp

'which is said to be Nolan’s longest film to date'- where do these guys find this info?
I think they misunderstood that Pattinson quote where he said “It's the length of three movies."
Back when this quote surfaced, I also thought that this was a misunderstanding, but now that I think of it... I mean, he literally says LENGTH, so... not that it's going to be 9 hours long, but I think it could very well be an extremely long movie. I'm sure Pattinson can only judge it by the length of the script, which, if the quote is to be taken literally, must have been enormous.

Jack Taggart was asked on his Facebook why he was going to Tallinn and he answered:
big new film with the DUNKIRK and TOP GUN crew. 7 countries till December.
June to December, huh.

Small Joe Swanberg-esque movie confirmed.